Challenges Play your Pokémon games in fresh new ways: anything from The Monotype Challenge to the popular Nuzlocke.

TrollandToad.com

Old September 30th, 2017 (10:54 AM). Edited October 11th, 2017 by Janp.
Audino master

Background music:
Spoiler:

Welcome to PokeCommunity’s Monthly-MiniChallenge Spooky Event!

What's This?
Every month, we will hold a mini-challenge that can be completed on an existing save, or in conjunction with a challenge you’re working on. But this time, we decided to bring you old school Holiday Event. Well, not just that... Now, let's see what's this all about...

Lavender Festival
You finally made it. You left dark caves of Rock Tunnel behind you and finally see light. Well, not that much light. The sky's purple!

'Ohhh, that's always like that, when the festival is near.' Says some behind you. You turn around and see old man, looking same direction as you did few moments earlier.

'If you're here for the Lavender Festival, I have bad news for you. Ghost Pokemon kidnapped Mr. Fuji and they're keeping him at Lavender Tower.' He points to the tower that you didn't notice before.

'Maybe you could go there and save him. Go!' Before you could say something, you find yourself inside the tower.

Wild Haunter appears!

Go... What? You don't have your Pokemon. The moment you realize that, the reality starts warping. You are back in Profesors' Lab and you're choosing your Starter Pokemon. You pick first Pokeball... and Ghastly appears. You pick second... and another Ghastly appears. You don't even bother with last and run out. And there, in tall grass, you see more Ghosts!

General rules:
- All main series games are allowed
- Unlike regular Monthly-Mini Challenge, you have to start new game this time and beat it
- You can trade/hack in one of your Pokemon as Starter Pokemon
- Normal and Fairy-Types and cute Pokemon are banned from this challenge
- This challenge will run October 1st to October 31st 2017

Let's get to the funny part

Team Building
- Your whole team must be based on these famous horror villains

Count Dracula - This Pokemon must know at least 1 HP-Draining move
Jason Voorhees - This Pokemon must belong to the Monster or Human-Like Egg Group and can only use slashing-like moves
Freddy Krueger - This Pokemon can't be Fire-Type. Also it must know at least 1 2-turns move
Pennywise (IT) - This Pokemon must belong to the Amorphous Egg Group and can't have STAB move. Also, it must have 2 damaging moves and 2 status moves
Pinhead - This Pokemon must have DEF as its hightest stat, and can only use Special moves
Samara - Must be be Water-Type and can only be caught by any of the rods

But that's not all! Now, pick your favourite horror movie/book/game/CreepyPastas (thanks [crystal]DyingWillFlareon[/crystal] for the idea) and create 1-3 rules for your run based on that movie.

And finally, sign-up:
Name:
Game:
Favourite Horror movie/book/game:
Additional rules:

Challengers:
Spoiler:
None yet

Champions:
Spoiler:
None yet

Relevant Advertising!

Old September 30th, 2017 (11:42 AM).

Nature: Calm
    This looks awesome! Hopefully I'll be able to find some time to complete it

Question: I'm not actually a fan of horror movies, I think the only scary/horror movie I've ever actually enjoyed was Pan's Labyrinth, which I think technically isn't a horror movie (or not a "traditional" horror movie anyway). Would you count that?
    Old October 1st, 2017 (8:43 AM).
    Audino master

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post
    This looks awesome! Hopefully I'll be able to find some time to complete it

Question: I'm not actually a fan of horror movies, I think the only scary/horror movie I've ever actually enjoyed was Pan's Labyrinth, which I think technically isn't a horror movie (or not a "traditional" horror movie anyway). Would you count that?
    Yep :) I also change that to include books and games too, so there would be more to choose from.

Also, my sign-up:

Name: Janp
    Game: X
    Favourite Horror movie/book/game: Friday the 13th
    Additional rules:
    - When any of my Pokemon faints, they're consider as Zombie. Zombie can't evolve or learn any new moves. If it faints again, it's consider dead and I must permanently box it. If I box my Jason this way, it's game over. Also, I can revive one alive Zombie back to the Pokemon after I beat next Gym.
    - My Jason must be leading my team to every Gym/E4/Rival battle

Team:
    Vivillon - Dracula
    Pangoro - Jason Voorhees
    Noivern - Freddy Krueger
    Trevenant - Pennywise
    Steelix - Pinhead
    Clawitzer - Samara
    Old October 7th, 2017 (8:00 AM). Edited October 7th, 2017 by MachoPony.
    Resident Brony

Ooh this sounds fun. considering i have frick all to do until a game comes out next friday i could give this a shot, i've beaten games in less than a week.

Name:MachoPony
      Game: Ruby
      Favourite Horror movie/book/game: i'm really not a horror fan, at all. but i did admittedly enjoy Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow a lot
      Additional rules:
      The True Ending: "Dracula" must have not only his draining move but a move based upon flight, levitation or transofmration (or be flying type/have levitate) and a move based on Fire in refrence to the souls needed to unlock the game's True Ending
      Corruption: each gym leader you defeat makes you more and more corrupt, turning towards the side of darkness. ultimately resulting in you not caring about your pokemon when the final battle comes. Gym 1: no healing limit Gym 2 + 3 Limit of 3 per battle gym 4 + 5 limit of 2 per battle Gym 6+7 Limit of 1 per battle Gym 8 + beyond, no healing except at pokemon centers or healing houses.

Team: Flygon (dracula)
      Sceptile (Jason)
      Cacturne (Freddie Krueger)
      Swalot (Pennywise)
      Weezing (Pinhead)
      Tentacruel(Samara)

Also i found more fitting music

EDIT: Update 1

Spoiler:

My name is Macho, today i just moved to littleroot town, this is my story. i met the pretty girl next door, but something seemed off. after heading north i met the professor being chased unceremoniously by a wild poochyena. he told me to take a pokemon and one i swear was calling out to me almost like it was...possessed. i chose treecko and commanded it to pound the poochyena to its demise, reluctantly he did it. as i progressed northward and defeated May and her torchic treecko seemed to be getting more anxious. looking quite glum as i reached rustboro city i went to the cutter's house and got the Cut HM. treecko grinned wider than i knew possible, like he enjoyed slashing and slicing. learning the move cut made him more vicious and ruthless, and much happier. i moved on and evolved him to grovyle where he was even happier learning fury cutter. he gleefuly sliced through the geodude on the way to the gym leader
      VS Roxanne
      Grovyle slashed and slashed with his fury cutter move getting stronger and stronger, dodged a couple of rock tombs and eventually KOd geodude, nosepass took 3 full power hits from fury cutter with a harden and rock tomb before being sliced clean in two! i was mortified! i apologised profusely to roxanne but she seemed to be ok with it, almost like killing was a common occurence in this world. what horrors have i got myself into?
      went onwards to help a poor man recover his documents, got a pokenav for my trouble, may pointed out Mr Briney could take me to dewford. i decided to head there and a nice man gave me an old rod. i cast my line and waited. in the darkness i saw an odd sillouhette of a young girl. i was scared. suddenly my rod tugged and i pulled in a jellyfish. Tentacool was mine. i began training her against the gym trainers and fishermen before resuming training in granite cave, i may try and face the gym leader soon, i hope i dont repeat what happened with Roxanne. killing is just inhumane in my opinion...so why does grovyle seem to enjoy slashing and mutilating?
      Old October 9th, 2017 (10:33 PM). Edited October 10th, 2017 by Fairy Type.
      Majestic Fairies

Why is nobody doing this challenge? it sounds awesome.

Can you hack all of your mons or only 1?

Not sure if all the mons I want are in my game.
        Old October 9th, 2017 (11:03 PM). Edited October 9th, 2017 by Mewtwolover.
        Mewtwo worshiper

Nature: Naughty
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Janp View Post
          Normal and Fairy-Types and cute Pokemon are banned from this challenge
          Can you define what Pokémon are considered cute? Otherwise it's bad rule because cuteness is like beauty, it can't be measured.
          Old October 10th, 2017 (8:18 PM).
          Burning Candle
          • Silver Tier

Nature: Lonely
          Before I complete my sign up I would just like to make sure of some things:

I'm not really as big on scary movies, books, and games as I would like to be, but would it be possible to base my three rules off a or various Pokemon Creepypastas? Like all three based on Lost Silver or 1 based on Lost Silver, 2 on Strangled Red, etc.

And probably somewhat less important, I agree with the person above about the cute thing, so I don't know if I'm allowed to use my team I picked out. Like Vileplume and Jolteon(who would be evolved immediately so that no Normal types are used).

Sorry and thank you for the answers..

*For you are all children of light, children of the day. We are not of the night nor of the darkness. So then let us not sleep, as others do, but let us keep awake and sober. -1Thessalonians 5:5-6
          #TeamTrivia
          Old October 10th, 2017 (11:08 PM).
          Audino master

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Fairy Type View Post
          Why is nobody doing this challenge? it sounds awesome.

Can you hack all of your mons or only 1?

Not sure if all the mons I want are in my game.
          Yeah, I only 1 Pokemon at the start of the game.

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Mewtwolover View Post
          Can you define what Pokémon are considered cute? Otherwise it's bad rule because cuteness is like beauty, it can't be measured.
          Well, I can't define cute Pokemon. I count on the challengers to decide this for themself. Like someone can fear snakes, so don't consider Arbok cute. But then, someone, who loves snakes, comes and put it on the list, because they consider it cute. And they're both right.

Quote:
          Originally Posted by DyingWillFlareon View Post
          Before I complete my sign up I would just like to make sure of some things:

I'm not really as big on scary movies, books, and games as I would like to be, but would it be possible to base my three rules off a or various Pokemon Creepypastas? Like all three based on Lost Silver or 1 based on Lost Silver, 2 on Strangled Red, etc.
          That's great idea I'll add this to the main post Thanks
          Old October 11th, 2017 (7:25 AM). Edited October 12th, 2017 by DyingWillFlareon.
          Burning Candle
          • Silver Tier

Nature: Lonely
          Cool :D Thanks and you're welcome too!

Name: DyingWillFlareon

Game: Red, changed through the online Red Randomizer only to change trade evolutions into level up at 42. No randomization or other things were changed.

Team:
          Dracula- Vileplume
          Jason- Charizard
          Pennywise- Gengar
          Freddy- Jolteon
          Pinhead- Cloyster
          Samara- Seaking

Because I can't think of many good scary things I watch/read/play myself, my movie/book/game will be PokePastas.

Addditional rules:
          1- LOST SILVER: You're lost in the region that you know but don't recognize, you can't find stores to buy anything except the Stones from random "street guys" to evolve teammates.
          2- STRANGLED RED: You're a not-so-easily-forgiving/sore loser type of person. You cannot save between Elite Four members and must soft reset if you lose against them.
          3- EASTER EGG-SNOW ON MT SILVER: It's a snowy winter, and it's very cold outside. If your Pokemon faints more than 5 times, it's died from the frostburn and you must bury it in the PC.

Spoiler: Current Update
          Badges: 2
          Charmander evolved right before Brock and managed to beat him easier than expected. We caught Oddish outside of Cerulean and leveled it up, evolving right after beating Misty with only minor difficulty. Oddish fainted while training and Charmeleon fainted to a crit. We need to be more careful now..

Jason 1/5
          Charmeleon, Level 27
          Scratch

Dracula 1/5
          Gloom, Level 21
          Absorb

*For you are all children of light, children of the day. We are not of the night nor of the darkness. So then let us not sleep, as others do, but let us keep awake and sober. -1Thessalonians 5:5-6
          #TeamTrivia
          Old October 13th, 2017 (8:23 AM).
          Audino master

So, I had a lot of time to play at my dorms, because internet wasn't working... and I completed the game :D

Some thoughts about whole run:
          Spoiler:
          I didn't had big problems during the first half of the game. First Gym was pretty hard with only Dracula, but in the end I won. I got my Jason pretty quickly after the 1st Gym. I also caught Scraggy so I could evolve my Jason. I also got myself Onix, that would become Steelix on the way.
          Time for first Nightmare!! Second Gym was always (for some reason) hard for me. In my last X Nuzlocke, I lost many of my partners and here, Onix died and becomes Zombie. Well, I beat Grant but didn't revive Onix yet (as it was same battle).
          Well, after this, it was pretty normal run. After next Gym, I revived Onix. Funny part started at Victory Road. I caught Noibat and it died in the next battle to the crit from Serena's Absol.
          Right before the E4, I had to travel (in real life) to location with wifi, to finally evolve Onix to Pinhead. And Zombie Noibat died during next battle :(
          E4 vs Team of 5 Horrors! And I forget how easy this E4 was :(
          BUT!! That's not all!
          Champion battle!
          Well,
          Hawlucha vs Jason - I decided to switch to Samara right at the start.
          Hawlucha vs Samara - One-way battle, Samara won
          Gourgeist vs Samara - Gourgeist was faster and Samara died
          Gourgeist vs Dracula - Close battle, but Dracula won!
          Tyrantrum vs Dracula - Another close battle, but Dracula won again! Thanks to the self-heal
          Aurorus vs Dracula - I knew I couldn't win this, so I just tried to deal as much damage as I could...
          Aurorus vs Jason - Pangoro's hard hits was enough!
          Gardevoir vs Jason - Our Aces clash! Gardevoir Mega Evolved! I knew Jason would die, so I switched him.
          Gardevoir vs Pinhead - Pinhead was my second Ace, so I knew he could beat Gardevoir... And it did!
          Goodra vs Pinhead - This was after-credits battle. Not worth waiting for it, but still good :D

And with that, my run is complete. I'll edit this post soon with my team.
          Old 4 Weeks Ago (6:22 AM).

Nature: Modest
            Potential late submission, I hate Horror as a genre but enjoy a couple of Horror Spoofs (Shaun of the Dead, Zombieland, etc). Can I use one of those to generate my 3 rules ?

ONGOING CHALLENGES
            DATE OF BIRTH CHALLENGE-POKEMON OMEGA RUBY-5/8
            LUCKLOCKE CHALLENGE- POKEMON MOON- 4/11
            RANDOM POKEMON CHALLENGE- POKEMON SILVER- 5/16
            POKEMON MONOSIZE CHALLENGE- XL- POKEMON X-2/8
            THE 802 Challenge- Pokemon Leafgreen-4/8
            POKEMON DARWIN CHALLENGE-Plants & Fungi- Platinum-1/8
            Old 4 Weeks Ago (10:41 AM).
            Audino master

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Kimborelli View Post
            Potential late submission, I hate Horror as a genre but enjoy a couple of Horror Spoofs (Shaun of the Dead, Zombieland, etc). Can I use one of those to generate my 3 rules ?
            Yeah, they're totally okay
            Old 4 Weeks Ago (4:31 AM).
            Resident Brony

Macho's Log Chapter 2
              Spoiler:

These odd occurences are freaking me out, every so often as my tentacool appears in battle, so to does an odd image of a ghostly young lady, and several of the trainers i defeated have mysteriously died. so i gave steven his letter and trained in the cave, Samara took out most of the gym, and i do mean took out. there were no survivors. this is starting to seem more than coincidental...but i'm not sure how i feel. i came to Brawly and samara took out machop after a fierce fight poisoning the poor thing and making it strike itself with confusing sonic waves. makuhita came next and jason, sadistic as ever slashed and sliced, then scored a critical hit slicing the rotund pokemon clean in half. brawly was gobsmacked and even a little afraid, i took my badge and TM then walked away, smallest hint of a smile on my face.
              i proceeded to slateport city where i caught Pennywise my new Gulpin, after a bit of training it learned sludge and samara finally learned a decent attacking move in Acid. the magma grunts in the museum fell by jason's blades. i proceeded to slice through the trick house, poison my way through to verdanturf town, and even take a small trip to the beach to beat up a few trainers, eventually i got to the mauville gym and beat wally in front of it, i went easy on the poor kid but one sludge from pennywise KOd the little ralts. i decided that rock smash was more useful than pound for pennywise, especially considering wattson's magneton. so i went in prepared. after beating the gym trainers i got to wattson, he was jolly and happy. i aimed to changed that. pennywise took a fair chunk out of magnemite with a few rock smashes and lowered its defence, i then switched to Jason and finished it with a 1-2 fury cutter. voltorb took a fury cutter and struck back with spark, he healed but another fury cutter finished voltorb, magneton was the last, one fury cutter took about 1/3 of its health, and he paralysed me, a sonicboom later and one final fury cutter landed ANOTHER critical hit, slicing magneton in half, one magnemite being cleaved right down the middle. Wattson was afraid. frightened, he gave me my badge and TM then i walked away almost laughing at how weak he was. the Slasher strikes again was the headline in the local paper... i feel now the hoenn region is beginning to fear me, and i'm beginning to like it.

Old 4 Weeks Ago (4:54 PM). Edited 4 Weeks Ago by Inkblots.

So I might've decided to procrastinate on studying for my mid-term by planning out my team...

I'll be playing LeafGreen

Additional Rules (Pan's Labyrinth):

1. Don't wake the pale man: nothing may be eaten (includes berries, healing items, and held items like Leftovers)
                2. The Labyrinth: walkthroughs and maps may not be used to get through caves/mazes/etc.
                3. The Mandrake Root: one pokemon on the team must be based on a plant or have plant-like features; This pokemon keeps the others alive. If it faints, it is "dead", and Nuzloche rules apply to all remaining pokemon.

Team (mostly decided via random.org):

Count Dracula = Golbat (obviously)
                Jason Vorhees = Marowak
                Freddy Krueger = Parasect (also the Madrake Root)
                Pennywise = Weezing
                Pinhead = Graveler
                Samara = Poliwhirl

Used random.org again to decide which pokemon will be my starter, and Paras is the winner! So I’ll be hacking a Paras in as my starter pokemon

editing: holy crap it's only just dawned on me how impossible it's going to be beating Brock with a Paras so I'm cheating a bit and saying that none of the additional rules come into effect until after the first gym

Day one:
                Spoiler:

- Got starter pokemon Paras (Krueger)
                - realized that beating Brock would be ridiculous with just a Paras, so suspended all additional rules until after the first gym
                - took a good half-dozen tries and grinding to lvl 19 before finally beating Brock (and only because his Onyx happened to not use Rock Tomb)
                - Made it to Mt Moon, caught Geodude (Pinhead) and Zubat (Dracula) and now the pressure's off thank god BACK OF THE PARTY FOR YOU KRUEGER
                - Taught Bullet Seed to Paras so I’d have AT LEAST ONE proper attack in the entire team
                - Taught Rock Tomb to Geodude for the same reason
                - I get the feeling I'm going to be making use of TM's and move tutors a lot more than I usually do, at least at the beginning.
                Old 3 Weeks Ago (7:27 AM).
                Resident Brony

question: for stips like "only special moves" and "no STAB" does that count status moves? like could a gulpin still use toxic for pennywise, or a koffing use poison gas for pinhead?
                  Old 3 Weeks Ago (7:57 AM).
                  Audino master

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by MachoPony View Post
                  question: for stips like "only special moves" and "no STAB" does that count status moves? like could a gulpin still use toxic for pennywise, or a koffing use poison gas for pinhead?
                  Well, "only Special moves" is pretty clear in my opinion. It's only them, no Status moves.

But about STAB, it's not so clear. I would say that because Status moves don't inflict damage, they can't get STAB bonus, so they're usable.
                  Old 3 Weeks Ago (8:27 AM). Edited 3 Weeks Ago by MachoPony.
                  Resident Brony

alright "goes to replace unused poison gas with random special TM on koffing"

Macho's Log Day 3
                    Spoiler:

i headed to the next town, fallarbor. and caught Pinhead the koffing while in the fiery path. i went back to mauville and after some (a lot of) slots i had enough for 2 flamethrower TMs, one for Pinhead and one for Drac down the line. also taught pinhead shock wave and once i get other special moves i will replace its poison gas and selfdestruct, i don't need such trickery.
                    i proceeded to fallarbor town and through meteor falls whereupon i met team aqua harassing team magma and promising they have my back followed by going down towards rustboro...word spreads fast as the people are frightened of me and i head to the rusturf tunnel where i smash a rock with pennywise reuniting 2 lovers, bleh. at least i got a good HM out of it, and a path back to mt chimney. climbed it and defeated Tabitha with ease thanks to samara and jason
                    Maxie was a different beast. Mightyena was no match for Jason and Samara destroyed Camerupt golbat wouldve gave me some trouble but new team member pinhead pulled his weight with a few shock waves to finish golbat off. i went down the mountain path and battled some trainers before reaching lavaridge town... just like before in dewford this creepy image haunted everyone i faced, and one by one samara took them out. it came to the gym leader and her fate was no different...bubbles though they may be, proved deadly to her fire pokemon. Samara destroyed them all. and flannery collapsed. she died a few days later...good.
                    my rival may said i should go fight my dad again, excellent idea. i've always wanted to crush his hopes and dreams. i proceeded to petalburg again with mr briney and beat through all the rooms with my newly caught trapinch dracula and my new cacnea freddie, after training everyone to an appropriate degree i faced Norman
                    a tough fight for sure but nothing i couldnt handle, after some sand attacks and dig dodging trapinch took out slaking though he went through 2 super potions to do it. he was at low health and i had some more potions in my bag but yknow what... i didnt feel like healing him. instead i swapped him for jason who put up a good fight but got beat by vigoroth, pennywise smashed vigoroth's brains out though like cracking a rock.... finally came the last slaking and after knocking pennywise out i managed to do some significant damage and hit him with leech seed from freddie, before freddie too was knocked out, leave it to Pinhead to burn it alive with flamethrower. his slaking badly burnt lay there while he looked at me astonished, he threw me my badge and facade TM and yelled at me to get out! of course i don't take that tone from anybody and commanded Pinhead to use flamethrower again, turning the burnt corpse of slaking into a pile of smouldering ash. and norman with it.

so my next destination seems to be fortree city, time to clip some wings.
                    Old 3 Weeks Ago (11:59 AM).

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Janp View Post
                      Well, "only Special moves" is pretty clear in my opinion. It's only them, no Status moves.

But about STAB, it's not so clear. I would say that because Status moves don't inflict damage, they can't get STAB bonus, so they're usable.
                      Haha I totally mis-read "only special moves" as "no special moves" whoops
                      Old 3 Weeks Ago (6:09 AM).
                      Resident Brony

Macho's Log Day 4
                        Spoiler:

After proceeding through to dewford town again i got sludge bomb and taught it to samara. then i went back to mauville and taught thunderbolt to pinhead. on to fortree and on the wy i had to clear Team Magma out of the weather institute again... this time i came up against a nice looking young lady named Courtney, shame she chose the wrong side...not mine. i had to defeat her and i did it fairly quickly thanks to Samara newly evolved and Dracula striking hard with dig. her final pokemon was destroyed with the usual Scary image haunting her, she backed away scared out of her wits and withdrew. her pokemon no longer of this world. i recieved a little castform for my troubles, i have no need for it but its mystic water may be useful for Samara improving her water powers.
                        in fortree city i went onwards and found steven again, he gave me the devon scope which allowed me to kill a little kecleon by biting its head off, killed another one too then the third one outside the gym saw sense and legged it before i had a chance to battle. through the gym and pinhead fried every bird in the place. the gym leader had her first 2 pokemon zapped to ash with her third her skarmory being roasted alive. finally came altaria which did a number on my team but drac hit back hard with rock tomb and after a sludge bomb samara was able to poison it and the poison ended its life before she could heal it, the girl showed up and winona, frightened threw the badge and aerial ace to me, the local paper reported a few days later, winona was dead. excellent 6 down and 3 to go. proceeding on to lilycove i encountered team magma at mt pyre and beat them back, at lilycove i encountered them again. drac evolved to vibrava and flew me back to slateport where maxie stole a submarine, i invaded their base off lilycove and beat Tabitha once again with samara. hopefully this time he stays dead. onwards to mossdeep and the gym i didn't realize there were 2 gym leaders. the puzzle was simple but the gym leaders were not. after taking out some of my pokemon, Jason with a critical hit from leaf blade slashed solrock clean in half, tate was gobsmacked and liza infuriated. lunatone fought back crushing most of my pokemon until pinhead maanged to immobilize it with paralysis and strike a critical hit with thunderbolt rendering lunatone unconcious, wouldve probably killed it if it wasnt made of rocks. the gym leaders gave me calm mind and sent me on my way... but that wasnt good enough for me. i commanded pinhead to roast them alive with his fire blast their burnt corpses lay there while i left. no evidence was left behind of who did it, though some "suspec" it was the same slasher from a few days ago on a killing spree across the region... just one more to go
                        Old 3 Weeks Ago (2:31 AM).
                        Resident Brony

The king of cutting it close strikes again!

Team Screenshots (this is to show anything nessecary for the rules such as movesets, stats etc... i know you're all very trusting but i like to have evidence)
                          Spoiler:

Macho's Log:Final Chapter
                          Spoiler:

recieved dive from steven and chased maxie into the sea. a fierce fight to be sure but in the end Samara stood victorious and i could see Maxie's time was nearing its end in one last desperation attempt he revived groudon who rampaged with a scorching sunlight. Archie berated his foolishness and maxie fainted...and died on the spot

i proceeded to sootopolis where the gym leader sent me into the cave of origin, Earthquake makes a nice addition to dracula while i calmed groudon, and by calmed i mean slashed its head off with the mother of all Leaf Blades good job jason.
                          the gym trainers were no threat to Freddie or Jason as for the gym leader himself? freddie spiked the luvdisk on his needle arm then charged up a solarbeam, took an aurora beam and blasted Sealeo into nothingness. another needle arm did a considerable amount of damage but seaking put an end to freddie's fun. jason cleaned it up with a leaf blade though and a critical strike on milotic sliced in once again clean in half finally was whiscsash which had its life force drained away by Dracula...wallace looked calm almost like...he expected this! it's a trap! the cops swarm the building but not before i drain the life from wallace and send the building crumbling down with Drac's new Earthquake move. i fly off to mossdeep and heal at the pokemon center no longer caring to buy potions, i was on the run. i legged it to the beach and surfed as fast as i could to ever grande city samara gliding through the water and up the waterfall... i made one last stop though at the abandoned ship to teach Pennywise ice beam. i slashed, drained, burned and crushed my way through victory road with wally close behind. he showed some unexpected bravery and challenged me... the fool. one by one his pokemon fell, an ice beam here, a faint attack there eventually all he had left was his beloved gardevoir, i almost feel bad, i saw him catch and raise it from a wild young pokemon...sorry wally this had to be done. Faint Attack, critical hit, R.I.P gardevoir's head was impaled on freddie's thorny arms, to avoid any evidence i had no choice, freddie gave wally a big hug! a big thorny spiky hug which impaled him all over and he bled out with his final words being "Why, just why!"
                          wally was a friend of mine and i didnt like having to kill him but it had to be done, i arranged some flowers and had my pokemon dig him a grave an honorable warrior deserves a proper burial.
                          filled with murderous rage i charged through the doors to the elite 4.
                          Sidney's mightyena got slashed and slashed and slashed until fury cutter finally finished it. by now it was powerful enough to effortlessly slice through all his pokemon, down to the last shiftry which ruined Jason's fun by knocking him out with fake out...pinhead incinerated it and charcoaled Sidney for good measure
                          Phoebe was tough but nothing i couldnt hantle. Pennywise took out some stuff, freddie crushed the rest impaling her final banette with a faint attack and then spiking her head for the kill.
                          Glacia's first glalie was incinerated. freddie took down both sealeo and left a sizeable dent in walrein before dying, samara cleaned up though with her sludge bomb and finishing glalie with a critical strike surf. then strangling Glacia with her tentacles
                          lastly came Drake and it was as if the gods themselves wanted me to murder him.. pennywise froze 3 of his pokemon to their icy graves and obliterated the other 2 with critical strikes, used up all his ice beams doing it but in the end nothing was left. he devoured drake and dissolved him with his poisonous insides.
                          Steven was left and he knew i was coming, a fire in his eyes he sent out his skarmory without a word. Pinhead took a steel wing and struck hard with thunderbolt before dying, Drac finished it with a powerful flamethrower. next came Aggron which took an earthquake, hit dragon claw, i drained some health away as he healed it and another earthquake finished it. cradily took a sludge bomb and got poisoned before being killed by a sludge bomb critical hit. metagross took a surf and finished off samara leaving drac the sole survivor, an earthquake finished off metagross after a fierce fight wih claydol a final critical giga drain sucked the last of its energy away. lastly came Armaldo, a giga drain took a fair bit from it, a flamethrower some more, drac was on 5HP and needed a miracle, Earthquake critical hit. dead.
                          Steven was alone and gobsmacked, he took me to the hall of fame room and inducted me as a champion....then drac drained his life force, incinerated the corpse and brought the whole building crumbling down as i escaped... add another 20 or so to my body count.

Actual Not in character thoughts
                          intresting challenge. i like the idea of self imposed challenges though i do agree entire game playthroughs should be reserved for special events like halloween. the horror refrences were nice too.

Quick Reply