Trade Corner Seeking a quick, simple trade? Wanting to get rid of a Pokémon? This section is for you!

TrollandToad.com
Closed Thread

Old October 12th, 2017 (11:13 AM). Edited October 12th, 2017 by Hobofett.
Hobofett
    FC:
    IGN: Hobo

Nature: Sassy
    Hello There everyone! I’m looking for a non-alolan Vulpix or Ninetales on Pokémon Sun. I have many Pokémon to trade, including A level 49 Milotic, level 30 Gyrados, level 17 Arcanine, level 39 Pyroar and a couple of others. I’d prefer it to be Female but I don’t mind any, I don’t mind level or nature either. I’m not trading any legendary or exclusive Pokémon so no Silvally or Cosmog unfortunately. If anyone wants the full list of Pokémon I’ll put it in a list below. Thank you very much. My user is Hobo, by the way.

Pokémon for trade:
    Level 49 Milotic, Female. Serious nature, ability Marvel scale, moves: Rain dance, Hydro pump, attract and Aqua ring. No held items.
    Level 30 Gyrados, Female. Timid nature, ability intimidate, moves: Aqua Tail, tackle, flail, bite. No held items.
    Level 35 Talonflame, Female. Hardy nature, ability flame body, moves: Quick Attack, peck, roost and flail. No held items.
    Level 40 Aerodactyl, Male. Modest nature, ability rock head, moves: Roar, Agility, Ancient power, crunch, no held items.
    Level 44 Tsareena, Female. Careful nature, ability leaf guard, moves: Stomp, aromatic mist, trap kick and aromatherapy. Grassium Z held.
    level 23 Trevenant, Female. Serious nature, ability natural cure. Moves: shadow claw, ingrain, feint Attack, leech seed, no held items.
    Level 39 Pyroar, Female. Modest nature, ability rivalry, Moves: endeavour, takedown, flare blitz, flamethrower, firium Z held.
    Level 17 Arcanine, Male. Jolly nature, ability intimidate. Moves: bite, roar, ember and leer. No held items.

That’s every Pokemon I’m willing to trade for the Ninetales or Vulpix, if you have any questions feel free to ask and thank you for reading.

Relevant Advertising!

Old October 12th, 2017 (11:51 AM). Edited October 12th, 2017 by overdrive003.
      FC: 3712-2686-8696
      IGN: Eric

Nature: Timid
      Hello! I have...Way too many of them in SM. Haha, they're all Timid with the HA (Drought) so you're more then welcome to have one for free! DM me whenever you're able to trade!
      Old October 12th, 2017 (12:15 PM). Edited October 12th, 2017 by Soapy ❤.
      Hobofett
        FC:
        IGN: Hobo

Nature: Sassy
        Really? Thank you so much! I'm available to trade now is that fine?

I am in the festival plaza rn!

Right, I've got to go but I will probably return tomorrow when I have the time, I'll tell you when I'm on. Sound good?
        Old October 12th, 2017 (12:45 PM).
          FC: 3712-2686-8696
          IGN: Eric

Nature: Timid
          yeah, that sounds good! Sorry I missed you!
          Closed Thread

Quick Reply