• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

Cuz its addictive :3

like playing a good game while listening to songs which are fun...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
14. You do need Strength in some occasions of the game though like in Victory Road if memory serves. That and Water Pokemon such as Jellicent aren't too bad to have in your team either.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

There is a place to use strength to make the path easier on Victory Road, but it's not required in order to get through.

.. And getting a Jellicent takes effort. /excuses.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Not really. I've already used Swanna so I didn't want to use it again. I didn't start with Oshawott, and I don't really feel like using a Basculin or a Jellicent. :v

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I have Stoutland on my team! But again, I'm not going to need to teach any of my Pokemon surf in order to get through the main storyline aha.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
21 Post E4 training in BW sucked -.-

Let's see current team in Platinum:
-Grotle
-Buizel
-Buneary
-Combee

Planned:
-Houndoom
-Drifblim

Never trained any of these before, except for Combee, but that was on my White.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I already have an Electric Pokemon as well as a Ground Pokemon

/brick'd to no end.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Stunfisk is a pretty cool guy.

Also the next animu adaptation of a Key VN has been announced. Hope Little Busters lives up to it's predecessors.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

... I totally forgot about Seismitoad despite me hating on it's pre-evos throughout the game. That said, I wouldn't know what to name said creature. :v

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
28. I have one named Kakuzu lol, would have named mine Jiraiya but I think I gave that nickname to a Politoed I had back in Platinum. Also had a Croagunk I named Kermit.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
30. Wouldn't kermit be a better name for politoed? XD

I've got quite a few Pokemon in BW named after food XD (Their English names are so similar to some dishes in Dutch XD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back