• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon CosmicEmerald Version [Updated! 12/24/2019]

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 18, 2024
But I wanted to ask an a very last thing... and maybe I shouldn't ask it in this moment cuz your message you writed right now, but maybe its an easy thing to do, I don't know... (idk nothing about hacking) its a pretty personal request... and... idk who to ask it... so... maybe it might not interest to other people but I wanted to ask if its possible to modify/customize the existent "psycho boost" move of deoxys into a dark type move with 500 dmg & without the sp.attack reduction (even changing the form of deoxys its a form of cheat, high op stats, so... why not an optional patch with an op move too?) its the very last thing that I wanted to ask, its for fun, if its too much difficult or too much demanding simply don't do it, and if you think that its an add-on that can not interest to others people I can pay you for the time taken, and there is no hurry, I can wait even weeks or months if you can't do it now, I don't mind this :<

Last edited:
Years
But I wanted to ask an a very last thing... and maybe I shouldn't ask it in this moment cuz your message you writed right now, but maybe its an easy thing to do, I don't know... (idk nothing about hacking) its a pretty personal request... and... idk who to ask it... so... maybe it might not interest to other people but I wanted to ask if its possible to modify/customize the existent "psycho boost" move of deoxys into a dark type move with 500 dmg & without the sp.attack reduction (even changing the form of deoxys its a form of cheat, high op stats, so... why not an optional patch with an op move too?) its the very last thing that I wanted to ask, its for fun, if its too much difficult or too much demanding simply don't do it, and if you think that its an add-on that can not interest to others people I can pay you for the time taken, and there is no hurry, I can wait even weeks or months if you can't do it now, I don't mind this :<

No need to pay me, but I really appreciate the offer. I went ahead and made a patch that changes Psycho Boost into a Dark move with 255 Base Damage (game won't go any higher), maxed accuracy, 20PP, and a 100% chance to freeze opponents to make up for the 255 damage limit (that is, if anything even survives it anyway considering Deoxys' offensive stats). Here you go, but I haven't really tested it much:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/iwji7nf7raodc5x/%5BEM%5D_Altered_OP_PsychoBoost.ips/file

Though, I don't really think changing Deoxys' form between Normal and Speed is really cheating, since as far as I know the stats get changed accordingly so it still has the regular stats it would have had in either form. It also does technically show up in both forms in-game anyways, such as being in Normal form when you battle it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 18, 2024
Oh god!, you'v done it!!! WO, ok ok wait, really, wait, can I repay you in some way? tell me if you need something, you helped me two times in something impossible for me, I consider myself in debt now, really

Last edited:
Years
Oh god!, you'v done it!!! WO, ok ok wait, really, wait, can I repay you in some way? tell me if you need something, you helped me two times in something impossible for me, I consider myself in debt now, really

I'm glad to have helped you, and knowing it's done so much good for you is enough payment for me! Also, thank you for being so grateful and understanding, I don't get this all that often so it really means a lot when it does happen. :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 18, 2024
Though, I don't really think changing Deoxys' form between Normal and Speed is really cheating, since as far as I know the stats get changed accordingly so it still has the regular stats it would have had in either form. It also does technically show up in both forms in-game anyways, such as being in Normal form when you battle it.
I said that because the normal form of deoxys its usable/allowed on the battle frontier & battle tower, only the speed form its officially banned, but this isn't a bad thing, the possibility of change the deoxys form its a GREAT thing! a thing that only you can do, but if you want a better/perfect "deoxys normal form patch" its also better to replace the speed deoxys with the normal one on the banned list of battle frontier (on the "deoxys normal form patch"), and if later someone want to use the normal deoxys on the battle frontier then can simply apply the "unbanned ubers pach"

Last edited:
Years
I said that because the normal form of deoxys its usable/allowed on the battle frontier & battle tower, only the speed form its officially banned, but this isn't a bad thing, the possibility of change the deoxys form its a GREAT thing! a thing that only you can do, but if you want a better/perfect "deoxys normal form patch" its also better to replace the speed deoxys with the normal one on the banned list of battle frontier (on the "deoxys normal form patch"), and if later someone want to use the normal deoxys on the battle frontier then can simply apply the "unbanned ubers pach"
I'll look into that sometime, but unfortunately I don't have a lot of time anymore so it will have to wait until a while down the road.

Love the game just one question how do you get jirachi?

You have to complete the Hoenn PokéDex, as well as defeat the Lati@s on Southern Island. After that, head for the Space Center to get things going. All of the needed details on events and the like can be found in the latest Locations Guide.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 17, 2023
I want to catch the regi trio but there is braille text in the underwater entrance what do i need to do? I have wailord and relicanth

Years
Ive defeated the elite 4 but where do you get eon ticket ?

Activate Mystery Gift and then talk to the receptionists wearing dark-blue, you'll find them upstairs in any PKMN Center.

For anyone else wondering about the Tickets, check out the original post in the Main Features section. There is a spoiler there that says how to get them.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 12, 2019
maybe it's a dumb question, can we buy evolution stones? or we have to obtain them like in vanilla emerald?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 12, 2019
im looking for fire stone and leaf stone, maybe you can make guide how to obtain items.

Years
im looking for fire stone and leaf stone, maybe you can make guide how to obtain items.

Oh, for a second there I thought you meant the Plasma Stones. Everything except for the Plasma Stones, the Tickets, 2 TMs, a few of the most rare Berries, and 2 secret items are available the same way as in normal Emerald Version. The more exclusive of the above items can all be obtained through using the Locations Guide. The TMs that have been moved are Thunderbolt (now Route 123) and Flamethrower (now Magma Hideout). I'll just add those to the guide on the next release.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
absol is pretty useless with bite utilizing special attack i confirmed this with swords dance

Back