• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

TheGoblinQueen

The Rowlet Trainer
Years
Hi, I am not 100 percent new but it has been a while since I been on here. My name is Nicole and I am old (lol), I been a Pokemon fan since the start. Lets say I was playing blue and red when I was 12. My son, who is 7, is a big fan and we have all the games, even play Pokemon Go. Right now I can't play it because I have to upgrade. lol... I am being lazy upgrading. Anyway, hope to see you guys around and talk to you latter.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
I always wondered what it would be like having a mom who's also just into Pokemon, haha, but you make it sound fun!

Welcome, I hope to see you posting around! Seems you took a long break, so I hope you get back into it!

Last edited:

TheGoblinQueen

The Rowlet Trainer
Years
I always wondered what it would be like having a mom who's also just into Pokemon, haha, but you make it sound fun!

Welcome, I hope to see you posting around! Seems you took a long break, so I hope you get back into it!

My mom finds it funny and said something similar. I am a big kid at heart. lol

Years
Hi Nicole, welcome! I would totally buy my kids if I have any a Pok?mon game, but for now I'm content being a 27 year old kidless person. =p lol
But really, Pok?mon is awesome and that makes me happy to hear. <3

She

is home
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 12, 2018
Ahhh that's really sweet, having one family playing Pokemon together. I would totally buy some Pokemon games for my future children :p
Btw, welcome to Pokecommunity, Nicole! I hope you enjoy your stay here and stick with us always.

Back