Started by VisionofMilotic February 26th, 2020 6:55 AM
  • 2687 replies

VisionofMilotic

Female
Sootopolis City
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
Intrigued

When I woke this morning I found a fortune in my bed-- the kind of paper strip that you find in a fortune cookie. It said, "Your luck has been completely changed today."

Those are some inspiring words. The thing that's most curious is that I ate no Chinese Food this weekend, and can't actually remember the last time I opened a fortune cookie. 🤔 Not sure how this message got here. Maybe I should the play the lotto number on the back?

Name: Narcissus
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

I got Haxorus on "What Dragon-Type Pokemon are you?" https://quotev.com/quiz/5077163

Starlight

She/Her
Tohjo Falls
Online now
Posted 1 Hour Ago
27,954 posts
16.6 Years
Best wishes to all my dear friends that are struggling right now <3

I won't hug anyone at the moment 😅

Rn: Really tired

Intrigued

When I woke this morning I found a fortune in my bed-- the kind of paper strip that you find in a fortune cookie. It said, "Your luck has been completely changed today."

Those are some inspiring words. The thing that's most curious is that I ate no Chinese Food this weekend, and can't actually remember the last time I opened a fortune cookie. 🤔 Not sure how this message got here. Maybe I should the play the lotto number on the back?
That sounds very intriguing! I am definitely the sort of person that would put a ticket on! Either way, you deserve all the good luck about to come, whatever that may be!
Flying the flag for Estonia in the 2022 PokéCommunity Eurovision Event!

Eurovision Event 2022
Paired with Roni | My VPP Trainer Stats

Fairy

she / they
in the flowers
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
I've been a proper emotional rollercoaster all day. I think I hit all ..what are there 6? All 6 basic human emotions today?

Happiness, sadness, fear, disgust, surprise, and anger? Feels about right, lol. So I said screw it, I'm gonna do something I never do.

And I wrote. I wrote a partial-story, partial-analysis, partial-sci-fi (tiny bit lovcraftian) piece about an OC I made and stumbled across from 2017. It's not finished, cause nothing I ever do is, but it really put me in a better mood! So shout out to all the writers out there, they had the right idea.

girlfriend ♥ colours
boyfriend ♥ ivysaur
tokyodrift / starwalker / icycatelf / megan / starlight
sister ♥ caite-chan

Maera

dance before the abyss

She/her
In bed
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
17,353 posts
8.9 Years
Exhausted.

I lay all my hate at your feet

I let you pay for all of your mistakes

Retek

He/Him
Finding the money left in Blackwater
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
977 posts
2.5 Years

I've been a proper emotional rollercoaster all day. I think I hit all ..what are there 6? All 6 basic human emotions today?

Happiness, sadness, fear, disgust, surprise, and anger? Feels about right, lol. So I said screw it, I'm gonna do something I never do.

And I wrote. I wrote a partial-story, partial-analysis, partial-sci-fi (tiny bit lovcraftian) piece about an OC I made and stumbled across from 2017. It's not finished, cause nothing I ever do is, but it really put me in a better mood! So shout out to all the writers out there, they had the right idea.
Exhausted.
Hugs for all of you, hope you guys feel better!! 🤗💛

Vielleroue

Why Don't You Play the Game?

Age 27
Any pronouns
Argentina
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 16 Hours Ago
601 posts
148 Days
Disconcerted.

Spoiler:
Just as I was considering giving Pokémon Reborn a trial run against my better judgment (given that I can't stomach the plot and I'm really rusty at competitive), a user that I swear I have seen in the game's own forums turns up here. I'm... not sure how to feel. Is this a warning against playing the game or a sign that I should go ahead?

For what it's worth I'm still utterly crushed and utterly pissed over the fate of a certain character in the latest release. He deserved comeuppance, sure, but to sum up, he's not even alive for his last battle with you. That HURTS. I wanted a last bit of fun with him, not a stab in the heart!

VisionofMilotic

Female
Sootopolis City
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
I feel fine rn

That sounds very intriguing! I am definitely the sort of person that would put a ticket on! Either way, you deserve all the good luck about to come, whatever that may be!
Thank you for your sweet words! I did decide to buy a ticket yesterday, and use the numbers on the back of the fortune just for fun. It only costs two dollars, so losing it won't worsen my circumstances. Who knows? Maybe I will get lucky this week, and win one of the small prices. If not, I will think of it as a donation since my state uses lotto funds to build schools in the community, and for college scholarship programs and to provide child care services for pre-schoolers.

Name: Narcissus
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

I got Haxorus on "What Dragon-Type Pokemon are you?" https://quotev.com/quiz/5077163

ReKoil

Male
Netherlands
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
15,945 posts
1.9 Years
Happy I finally made time to go to the hairdresser
Hadn't gone since the year rolled over rofl
It was getting way too lengthy xD

Exhausted.
Disconcerted.

Spoiler:
Just as I was considering giving Pokémon Reborn a trial run against my better judgment (given that I can't stomach the plot and I'm really rusty at competitive), a user that I swear I have seen in the game's own forums turns up here. I'm... not sure how to feel. Is this a warning against playing the game or a sign that I should go ahead?

For what it's worth I'm still utterly crushed and utterly pissed over the fate of a certain character in the latest release. He deserved comeuppance, sure, but to sum up, he's not even alive for his last battle with you. That HURTS. I wanted a last bit of fun with him, not a stab in the heart!
A hug for those who want one =3
Spoiler:
Flying the flag for Albania in the 2022 PokéCommunity Eurovision Event!

Eurovision Event 2022

Trade Shop | My HA pokemon trade sheet. | My Shinies. | My VPP.
Kyurem @ Level 100: 16,042 | Castform (Rainy) @ Lv 100: 15,490

Maera

dance before the abyss

She/her
In bed
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
17,353 posts
8.9 Years
I didn't mean it negatively, just tired.

I slept well though!

I lay all my hate at your feet

I let you pay for all of your mistakes

Vielleroue

Why Don't You Play the Game?

Age 27
Any pronouns
Argentina
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 16 Hours Ago
601 posts
148 Days
Stoked, beside myself - over the release of Hisuian Snow AND an update for one of my favourite fangames tomorrow.

I have no idea what I'm in for but I do hope there are pleasant surprises. Warden Ingo cameo? An older version of another simp target at the Apollo Tournament in Xenoverse? Silver fox Eusine maybe?

Fairy

she / they
in the flowers
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
Don’t want to be awake. Still sleepy…

girlfriend ♥ colours
boyfriend ♥ ivysaur
tokyodrift / starwalker / icycatelf / megan / starlight
sister ♥ caite-chan

Roni

Age 23