• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Momentum | Re-Opening Giveaway!

What do you want to see in this thread?

• Total voters
Years
hey live sorry i wasnt on yesterday i had soo much hw i have ur arceus but i 4got ur shaymin in the gts and it was traded by a pokemon i didnt expect anyone to have a lvl 100 keckleon, i will be willing to give u a free pokemon if u wud like because it is my fault dat u dnt have it anymore

ok thats cool. so ill give you the arceus without the ribbon and you sent me back the movie 09 one. ok?

NotoriouzElmo

Armed and Dangerious :)
Years
ill be on in an hour after i finish sum physics hw , i can clone the arceus u trade me if u want that cloned since a friend showed me an easier way to clone

Years
Wanting: EV'd pokemon now instead of events. ill trade events for EV'd pokes that i approve of

specifically OU or UU ev'd pokemon

I have an extra TRU arceus to trade as well

Years
Hey I'm interested in getting a mudkip. I could offer A female adamant Scyther with technician or the tm Shadow ball if you're still interested in those.

Years
Could you give me a few mins? I gotta breed up another one. I'll post again when I'm done. Thank you very much btw I've been trying really hard to get a mudkip. xD;

sure thats great actually i have to wrap up a e4 run then trade with stavross so its all good. and your welcome. :)

Back