• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fame Checker

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 15, 2022
This script helps you create an item like Fame Checker.

How to use:
Choose version and read 'How to use' to use.
This is link -> Link
I recommend you use version 19.

Credit:
Fame Checker by bo4p5687
Graphics by Richard PT

Last edited:

etique

etique
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Oct 30, 2022
I do not quite understand how it works, how do you call the event?

Years
View attachment 86056How do I add information ???

To add information to the Fame checker, you must do:

1- Activate a variable on an event.
2- Add a switch in events where players can collect info from a famous person.
3- Fill the script with info about famous persons.

Note: The post and the script itself explains how and where you must do some changes or adding more famous persons info. The script only has info about 2 persons.

Note that you must check the number of the variable and switches. Each icon on the fame checker corresponds to one icon.

In other words: 1 variable to "activate" the script + 6 switches for each icon of a certain famous person.

If you already uses the same number as the variable or switches, this system can clash with other ones that uses the same variables and switches numbers.

It's pretty easy to fill and use. This script only contains an example, the fan game developers must add their own info into the script itself.

Note: Please read carrefuly the post and the script itself.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 15, 2022
* Update *
20/6/2022
- Compatible v20.
- Add new feature to change informations of famous person when playing.

Back