• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I exist

xDestroy

Error 404
Years
Hello there everyone!​
Hi there, my name is xDestroy, and i'm a new person on this community, yay!
I've been playing pokemon for 6 years now, and I've decided to join the community because I recently wanted a online community where I can share my love and passion for the game!
I also came to join the underground, as I love to play forum games like mafia with new people!

Heres a few other things about me
  • I am 14 years old but I'm going to be 15 soon in a month
  • I live in Canada
  • My favorite pokemon is Dragonite
  • My favorite pokemon game is HeartGold/SoulSilver
  • My favorite thing to do in my spare time is to play basketball with my friends
If you have any questions about me, ask away! (I hope this was a good enough introduction thread, I've only read the rules of the forum so far so I don't know that much)

Last edited:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Welcome to PC! What made you get into Pokemon? HeartGold and SoulSilver were amazing remakes. Have you played the originals?

Years
HGSS are soooo good. I wish the battle animations and box were faster but it's still a darn awesome game lol. Welcome xDestroy, have a very lovely time on PC ok n~n

xDestroy

Error 404
Years
Hi xDestroyer, wanna be friends? I'll send you a friend request.
Sure, why not :).
Welcome to PC! What made you get into Pokemon? HeartGold and SoulSilver were amazing remakes. Have you played the originals?
  • I got into pokemon from getting pokemon black and white on my birthday, i've been in love with the pokemon games ever since.
  • I have played the originals, they are extremely fun as well!
HGSS are soooo good. I wish the battle animations and box were faster but it's still a darn awesome game lol. Welcome xDestroy, have a very lovely time on PC ok n~n
Thank you so much! Have a lovely time as well

rheometric

certified smeargologist
Years
Awh man, I've been meaning to replay HGSS! I was too young back when they came out to properly enjoy them, haha. I actually just found my SoulSilver cartridge today. Anyway, I'm pretty new around here too, but welcome to PokéCommunity!

Back