• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jung

Sica please.
Years
r
I'll try them out~

No problem :D
Happy reading~ R.I.P OM T_T;

On the progress of my zanpaktou, I have to delay it. ._. yesterday a msn plus virus hit my computer, and I had to reformat everything. lost everything Dxx Bleach should be out..near midnight D:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
anime
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Manga:
Spoiler:

Jung

Sica please.
Years
^ - Needs to read the new chapter nao.

bleach 415
Spoiler:

Porygon-Z

Silph Agent
Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2010
Did anyone else find it hilarious that
Spoiler:
?! I mean come on how is that at all scary?!! LMAO!!

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Gah the new manga is out already. I thought that it released Thursday or something. I shall read it after I'm done with packing and such.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Speaking of One Manga...I already mentioned I had a manga reader app on my phone that ran by one magas server. I was notified of an update and the update was simply to let me know one manga has shut down. Now where else is a good site to read Rosario+Vampire

On topic xD...Have anyone else besides me how Clorox Bleach got its name? Such a random titile for it but fits so well.

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
Can I join, I really like Bleach, well earlier Bleach anyway. It's been pretty bad recently. Except for the last couple chapters. And as for the title I always assumed it was a reference to Ichigo's hair.

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Manga 415
Spoiler:

I was expecting that seeing as one of his stages was
Spoiler:
Hmm, good point.

On topic xD...Have anyone else besides me how Clorox Bleach got its name? Such a random titile for it but fits so well.
I have no idea, but maybe Kay is right.

Can I join, I really like Bleach, well earlier Bleach anyway. It's been pretty bad recently. Except for the last couple chapters. And as for the title I always assumed it was a reference to Ichigo's hair.
You forgot something, please re-read the rules and try again. :)

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
Spoiler:

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
What was it, i think the word was......... Keiri.

Chapter 415
Spoiler:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Spoiler:

PFF.
Spoiler:

Umm Hey, new person... Kay. Welcome to the Bleach fanclub here at PC! I'm Min, the squad 10 captain. =D Nice to meet you!!

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Spoiler:
Ahahahaha, I thought you would have a reaction like that. xD

Ah ,there it is. Welcome to the Bleach fan club. I'll add you to the list of pluses now.
After a little while, if you keep active, then you can join a squad. :)

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
;^; I don't like being predictable. >.>;; I like to be secretive..!

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Forgot to post here, too >.<
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

There were quite a few theories, like the already mentioned theory of Ichigo's hair looking as though it was bleached. There was also a theory on how Shinigami purify Hollows, which is like how bleach cleans dirt.
Though I think Kubo said once (I'll try and find a quote somewhere) that "I wanted to name it Black, because it is the colour of death (in western society, at least) but that was too obvious. So I thought of the counterpart colour, white, but that was too obvious. So I thought of Bleach, which can turn black into white." Or something like that.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Welcome to the Bleach Fan Club! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...) though you may call me ILP/Ilpy/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Any other nicknames you would like to call me by.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

;^; I don't like being predictable. >.>;; I like to be secretive..!
Being a fangirl doesn't help trying to be secretive XP.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Welcome to the club Kay :D

Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back