• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Wow, I can't believe the game is finally done. It's amazing! :D

Well, I hope Wichu gets that little problem sorted out. Good luck with bug fixes, OG~

The Smell

Doof-Man
Years
Congratulations, Omega Groudon! Not only have you made a fantastic game in RPG Maker XP, you've showed us many things too.

First of all, you've shown us all the capabilities of RPG Maker XP, and that anything is possible.

Second of all, you've shown us patience and dedication to a two year(?) long project, and enough so to finish a full game!

Thirdly, you are the first person to complete a full RPG Maker XP game to it's full potential!

You should be very proud of the effort that has gone into this game, and I hope that now, you will finally be able to take a break, or go and make the Sacred Version that has been oh so gracefully floating in your signature! :P I'd suggest a break first.

Thank you so much OG, and I can't wait to play this! :)

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
Great game, can't wait to play it.

But can you play it with a gba emulator or only some program on pc.

darkerarceus

Advanced RM2K3-er
Years
Great game, can't wait to play it.

But can you play it with a gba emulator or only some program on pc.

READ the first post CAREFULLY.
You won't need anything to play it.

Oh and O.G when you complete the game after Arceus do you have the job of completing
the National Pokedex or do you just like explore more?
Good luck with the minor bugs and congrats on finishing the game!

trebornosliw

Learning
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 22, 2012
Great to hear you're almost done, O.G. This looks really impressive, and I can't wait to see what it looks like in-game.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
Congrats on finishing the game. Big respect for you.
19 hours plus play time? Damn thats really long. I don't even know if I spent 19 hours in the official games lol.

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
Yes 19 hours its long but it will be great time. Waiting for final relase. Good luck.

adi_balwani

A HUGE game fan
Years
There are hundreds of very well-done RMXP games out there, though I do agree that OG has done a fantastic job.

I know there are many but this is the only complete Pokemon game made by RMXP

Atleast on this website

Anyways I just can't wait for this game to come out... Also I didn't quite understand what u meant by There won't be any battle animations so can someone explain it to me

tImE

It's still me, 44tim44 ;)
Years
I know there are many but this is the only complete Pokemon game made by RMXP

Atleast on this website

Anyways I just can't wait for this game to come out... Also I didn't quite understand what u meant by There won't be any battle animations so can someone explain it to me

He probably meant there will be no special images being showed when you attack.
Water gun without the water drop for example.

All attacks will most probably look like tackle.
Just like in Pokémon Essentials.

Anway, I feel so excited Raptor's getting released soon! :D
This is by far, one of the greatest Pokemon games being made.
I do hope you can fix the EV glitch, or we'll have to look for some really statboosted Pokemon to get through, xP

Anyway, best of luck, O.G. ;)

//44tim44

Bao

Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2011
I think this is the only game that has been completed in this section.. correct me if i'm wrong

anyways, this is great!!

thedootmaster

Banned
Years
Wait a second there is no Evs in this game i cant believe it, ask someone else that has made a hack no sorry game and see if they know how to make it so there can be evs...
or else this hack no game will never be technically completed if there is not something that is in every other pokemon game that the Japenise make. Also if you dont fix the problem you wont have the "good feeling" of completing a pokemon game becase really you did not complete a pokemon game but a 99.9.9 percent pokemon game. so just a suggestion...

I have to say this game is absolutely fantastic. Well done, a great job. I'll support this. I really do support this I promise. Fantastic great game I am happy I support this. I dont just post this and not support this I post it and will let yall know I support this.

I Support this.
Ha classic...

Atomic Reactor

game will never be technically completed if there is not something that is in every other pokemon game that the Japenise make.

It's a fan game...
None of the games on this site are exactly as Gamefreak would make them?
Who cares if the EV is gone, like i said, it's a fan game. It's not gonna make it unplayable.

trebornosliw

Learning
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 22, 2012
I'm more dissapointed about the battle animations than the EVs, but I suppose he should get a release out before going back to mess with those.

Back