Director of Pokémon Nobelium

Male
Indiana, United States
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted May 30th, 2019
240 posts
6.7 Years
Hello,

I had nothing to do today, so I jumped on Bulbapedia and ripped tiles from some images.

Here you will find interiors of:
  • Silph Co.
  • Power Plant
  • Saffron Gym
  • Viridian Gym

Some things to know are:
  • All of these tiles were ripped from images of HGSS maps on Bulbapedia
  • I was unable to directly rip some tiles due to something covering it so I either a) completed it myself if the object was symmetrical or b) found a similar shape/object and recolored accordingly
  • There are a couple minor alignment kinks for me to work out with the Power Plant tiles, but that's something people can do on their own if they're in a hurry
  • If you notice a tile from a certain map missing, it very likely has already been ripped and part of an existing set (I didn't want to waste my time if it was already out there)
  • Though Bulbapedia is my source for these images, credit to me for compiling them is required for use
  • I am open to adding more interior tiles from HGSS or BW/BW2; you may request them, but I may not fulfill them because I am unable or simply don't want to

Please find the picture attached. Enjoy!

Mediafire: https://www.mediafire.com/?3mqvq3pranfqfnf

JokerBen

Director of Pokémon Nobelium

Male
Indiana, United States
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted May 30th, 2019
240 posts
6.7 Years
These look great!

Any chance of ripping the sewer tiles from B2W2?
I don't think so. Looking at the maps, there are tons of tiles, most of which aren't symmetrical or loop. It would be a ton of work to just get accurate flooring and walls, not to mention all the pipes. I'm gonna pass on that one, sorry.
Advertiser Content