Tsutarja

Age 24
Male
Tampa, FL / Richmond, VA
Online now
Posted 3 Minutes Ago
25,184 posts
9.3 Years
I've been pretty addicted to twitch these past few months, and I'm honestly on it more these days than YouTube.

So...how many of you guys go on Twitch? Who are some of your favorite streamers to watch? Do you stream yourself?

Percy

Male
Asia
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
2,886 posts
4.9 Years
there's always something that's bothering me about twitch, don't know what it is though. but more than that, i think its a great platform and a good (sort of) competitor for youtube.

personally, i have never been interested with twitch and livestreams and such so... yeah. im just stuck here on youtube

colours

past our yesterdays

Female
the dream world
Online now
Posted 17 Minutes Ago
4,635 posts
14.2 Years
Unfortunately, I don't use Twitch all that often. :< Unless a friend of mine (or, at the very least, someone that I know) is saying that they're streaming something, I usually don't pay much attention to it.

FlameChrome

Wrench

Age 17
Male
United States
Seen 19 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
1,043 posts
2.4 Years
I sadly dont use twitch, because im either distracted by some game, discord, or just catching up on videos on youtube. I did find a good streamer last sunday, didnt turn out to be good person once talked to for awhile in their discord (not getting into deeds to not start drama and what not) but im hoping to actually use twitch more often as i get more grown, as in i wanna livestream while recording my vids so people can get a fresh live look at what happens during recording, then edit it down normally for youtube vid. Along with finding other smaller streamers and support them. (sorry for small wall of text)
Advertiser Content