• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Good gba emulators for chromebooks?

w1f1pa55w0rd

Ho-oh-oh
Years
Hi, I really want to play some rom hacks on my Chromebook (my old school made me buy it), and GPemu, the best emulator isn't available. Other emulators like VBAm and DOS BOX dont even work for me. Can anyone suggest something good on chrome os? I may get a laptop in 6 months, and right now I just need something to make do. Pls tell me if you know anything that can help me.
Thanks in advance

Years
Chrome OS is just an OS for browsing the internet with and cannot do anything more than what is available for you to do on the Chrome browser. With that in mind, I'm afraid you cannot use any emulators at all on Chrome OS and you would need to get a laptop with another OS.

w1f1pa55w0rd

Ho-oh-oh
Years
Chrome OS is just an OS for browsing the internet with and cannot do anything more than what is available for you to do on the Chrome browser. With that in mind, I'm afraid you cannot use any emulators at all on Chrome OS and you would need to get a laptop with another OS.

Oh. Are there any good extensions or chrome apps that may help me play? GPemu used to work, but they banned it and now I got the .crx version and downloaded the unpacked version. It worked fine for a while (almost a whole month), but today it just stopped working. Would you have any idea of why that is?

Years
Oh. Are there any good extensions or chrome apps that may help me play? GPemu used to work, but they banned it and now I got the .crx version and downloaded the unpacked version. It worked fine for a while (almost a whole month), but today it just stopped working. Would you have any idea of why that is?
Who is "they?"

Did you try uninstalling and reinstalling?

Back