• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Rocket's Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Hey, EarthsVisitor, could you add me to the credits? I did a lot to this hack, as in (I have to make a list, I love 'em):

1. Spriting...
2. Advertising...
3. Text Creating...
4. Story Editting...
5. A lot more, hehe...

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
Hey, EarthsVisitor, could you add me to the credits? I did a lot to this hack, as in (I have to make a list, I love 'em):

1. Spriting...
2. Advertising...
3. Text Creating...
4. Story Editting...
5. A lot more, hehe...

Mate, you're part of the staff, which is listed on the first page, people know.

And, in the game, each staff member is recognized.
Credits in the Thread are for people who did little tiny things for me.
:)

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
Years
Mate, you're part of the staff, which is listed on the first page, people know.

And, in the game, each staff member is recognized.
Credits in the Thread are for people who did little tiny things for me.
....Little things?.....No Comment mate.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
I created Sprites and Overworld Sprites, too.
And "credits in the thread are for people who did tiny things for me", that doesn't make sense much sense since the spoiler says "Wondering who is making this hack?".

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years

Very nice, I'll add it soon.

And what I'm trying to say is..

Credits (Under Credits:) IN THE FRONT POST, are for the People, who gave me resources but aren't necesarrily doing anything major for the hack. The people who are truly working on the hack, devotedly, are listening under "Who is making this Hack".
They are the staff.

The staff will also be noted in my hack, somewhere in the game.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Very nice, I'll add it soon.

And what I'm trying to say is..

Credits (Under Credits:) IN THE FRONT POST, are for the People, who gave me resources but aren't necesarrily doing anything major for the hack. The people who are truly working on the hack, devotedly, are listening under "Who is making this Hack".
They are the staff.

The staff will also be noted in my hack, somewhere in the game.
WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY IS...
Under "Who is making this hack", I am not in the spriting and overworlds thing, and the story editting thing!

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
One more day until the release, but we won't be happy until we have a Team Rocket Grunt Backsprite, but I'll make that. But... until the next missions, we will have to make around 8 Backsprites!

Years
I'm apart of the staff and I haven't even seen the beta yet. But I think that EV might be a bit of a perfectionist, so I think that there could be a minor chance that it might come in a day or two.

dirk123

Organization XIII
Years
From what he said yesterday to me via aim,
today the Beta Testers (including me) will test the beta and on 21st-22nd will the hack be open for the community (If all goes well)

Also, remember the different time zones guys :P
(thinks it's 21st in Japan already)

Years
People need to remeber that a lot of work goes into a hack, he could have underestimated the amount of work that had to be done. I'm hoping that the latest the beta release will be is within the next two days. I can't wait for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back