• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Momentum | Re-Opening Giveaway!

What do you want to see in this thread?

• Total voters

RioKura

Mapper
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2010
Ha :) I see you haven't completely cracked yet. :) Good to see. I heard that C101Yorkie is helping you out? Anywho.. was just checking in to make sure you're okay lol

Years
Ha :) I see you haven't completely cracked yet. :) Good to see. I heard that C101Yorkie is helping you out? Anywho.. was just checking in to make sure you're okay lol

haha im a pretty tough cookie, im still going. ^^ yup yorkie's services have been very beneficial to me NOT going crazy, so thanks yorkie. :D

Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2011
hey live, i just wanna make sure u saw my request cuz i didnt see any post confirming it lol :)

RioKura

Mapper
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2010
@frank21: "Don't center on your anxiety, Obi-Wan. Keep your concentration here and now, where it belongs."

Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2015
hey live, i just wanna make sure u saw my request cuz i didnt see any post confirming it lol :)

I think I sent you a message about it. You want
shiny Aerodactyl lvl 100 male My Mamoswine lvl 100 male shiny Charizard lvl 100 female, correct?

Inv4sion

A weakling I see, what a pity.
Years
Wow this is some cool trading. lol too bad mah brother deleted my DP data. oh well Ill just redo it then Ill post again. Hopefully soon.
Til next time,
Inv4sion

Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2015
bubblehead- Death Mande's Gliscor lvl 100 male

itsangelduh: Scizor, Infernape, and Swampert all lvl 100 and male, correct?

yoz11- tru arceus, lvl 100 flygon, and the japanese movie deoxys
Dragonite level 100 male
Breloom lvl 100 female
Slowking lvl 100 female

g-virus- 3 crown dogs Death Mandes Gliscor, kabutops and Skarmory

Nostalgic: a gamestop pichu, a shiny militoc and Rotom lvl 100, correct?

mw24/7-Space Center Deoxys lvl 70 (BT)
Sinjoh Ruins Dialga lvl 1
Shiny Larvitar lvl 1 female

magmaruby- TRU Regigigas lvl 100
Satoshi's Pikachu lvl 50 Male
Japanese Pokemon Movie 13 Celebi lvl 50

eeohnex- Death Mande's Gliscor Lv. 100 Male Death Mande's Metagross Lv. 100 Genderless Death Mande's Empoleon Lv. 100 Male

frank21- shiny Aerodactyl lvl 100 male
My Mamoswine lvl 100 male
shiney Charizard lvl 100 female

omicron- nidoking lv. 100 male, breloom lv. 100 female, dusknoir lv. 100 male

Eevee-chan: Shiny Arcanine, Shiny Miltank, and the event Mew

Dedemaru: shiny Koffing and shiny swablu

Jackethan: shiny EV'd Umbreon, Yanmega, and Lucario

riokura-
Lv 100 Scizor[Adamant/Somewhat Vain]
Alternative's Gyarados
Lv 100 T-Tar [Adamant/Alert to Sounds]
---
Skarmory Lv 100 [Impish/Somewhat Vain]
Twsitedpuppy's Metagross
Lucario Lv 100 Male [Jolly/Shiny]
---
Kabutops Lv 100 Male [Adamant/Likes to thrash about]
Crobat Lv 100 Male [Jolly/Shiny]
Umbreon NN Tsukuyomi

And that's the order you guys are in. lol ^_^

This is the current list. There are others, but I'm not sure if they have traded yet or not.

I'm gonna go to bed now. Try to follow the order and not go crazy! ;)

RioKura

Mapper
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2010
Alright Live, I've actually narrowed down my list a little bit to make life easier O_o unless of course you'll be able to do all 9 (Which I doubt, so I've chosen 3 just to make it easier if so)

---
Adamant T-Tar LV 100
Lucario Male Jolly/Shiny
Crobat Jolly/Shiny
---

So basically yep... Those are the three I REALLY need whenever my turn is up, so you don't have to do the 9 (as I thought that was really greedy of me and I apologise, unless you can and are willing to do the 9 O_o)

The reason I requested 9 is I'm forming a competitive battling team and am just seeing what I can do with different match-ups. (It hasn't gone well lol so I really needed a larger pool of choice.)

Anyway yeah, when it's my turn... I'll be ready :)

RioKura

Mapper
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2010
Ah cool :) I really appreciate you doing this, dude, and if you ever need anything I'll do my best to do it for you :) I'm a good bargaineer... keep that in mind :P

Am I recieving the 3 then?

EDIT: I found around 9 good Pokemon and a few nice things in my boxes, so that's why I ask ^^

Last edited:

Nostalgic

Breeder/Collector
Years
Hey Live sorry for the slow start,my lil cousins wanted to play again and grabbed it from me

but anyway thanks for the Pokes,your the best and i rated

the wait was totally worth it

Back