• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Corner!

xRekke

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
I still want metang but I have nothing worthy enough to trade it for. Possibly the best thing I have is the event mewtwo with electroball or dratini with extreme speed, a shuckle or DW vulpix, DW kingler DW skunky

i'll take your mewtwo thn since i'm looking for a mewtwo ...

MidnightDarkrai

Champion in the making
Years
Wait I just remember I can't trade the event mewtwo cause of the ribbon. I can still give u a level 100 mewtwo do u still want it

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2013
I want one of those Poliwags. The Bold one if possible. I'd me willing to trade a Lvl. 30 Magmar with Magmarizer Mild Nature, I used it for some time but I could use EV reset berries if you like.
I want a Politoed though, but they are still little Tadpoles D:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 28, 2013
Do you think you can find me a shiny Minun? I have Black 2 so I got some stuff that White 2 doesn't have to trade for the shiny Minun (Vullaby and stuff like that). If not I'd like that shiny Numel. Let me know what you want to do, thanks. :)

xRekke

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
I want one of those Poliwags. The Bold one if possible. I'd me willing to trade a Lvl. 30 Magmar with Magmarizer Mild Nature, I used it for some time but I could use EV reset berries if you like.
I want a Politoed though, but they are still little Tadpoles D:

Ok i'll accept the trade ..
Sry i cant help u get a politoed because im out of king's rock ..
Tell me a time u will be able to on so we can trade ..
FC in the signature ~

EDIT : You don't have to reset the EV ~

Do you think you can find me a shiny Minun? I have Black 2 so I got some stuff that White 2 doesn't have to trade for the shiny Minun (Vullaby and stuff like that). If not I'd like that shiny Numel. Let me know what you want to do, thanks. :)

Im ok with it!
You can have both the numel and minun ~
Will inform you when i hunt until it ...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 28, 2013
Im ok with it!
You can have both the numel and minun ~
Will inform you when i hunt until it ...

Great! I'll pay attention to this thread for a couple days then until you get it. :)

Vullaby and Gothita okay for them? I got more Black 2 exclusives if that isn't enough.

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2013
I think I'll be able to trade right now.
We are in the same time zone it seems. I think I have a King's Rock to spare here. Would you mind helping me? xD

EDIT: I think I'll be able to trade tomorrow. Around 5PM-ish onwards, GMT +8:00
Can you evolve the Poliwag I requested to Poliwhirl? I really want a Politoed. I'll send you a King's Rock to be held by a Beldum. You can send anything over for the Beldum xD. Then make Poliwhirl hold the King's Rock afterwards. Well, if you wouldn't like, it's fine by me too. I have your Magmar with Magmarizer ready. Ohh, and if you want a nickname for it, just tell me. I usually nickname my Mons.

Last edited:

xRekke

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
I think I'll be able to trade right now.
We are in the same time zone it seems. I think I have a King's Rock to spare here. Would you mind helping me? xD

EDIT: I think I'll be able to trade tomorrow. Around 5PM-ish onwards, GMT +8:00
Can you evolve the Poliwag I requested to Poliwhirl? I really want a Politoed. I'll send you a King's Rock to be held by a Beldum. You can send anything over for the Beldum xD. Then make Poliwhirl hold the King's Rock afterwards. Well, if you wouldn't like, it's fine by me too. I have your Magmar with Magmarizer ready. Ohh, and if you want a nickname for it, just tell me. I usually nickname my Mons.

I'll only be free around 7pm ~ Just found a king's rock on my pokemon ~ Will trade you a poliwhirl iwth king's rock ~

Great! I'll pay attention to this thread for a couple days then until you get it. :)

Vullaby and Gothita okay for them? I got more Black 2 exclusives if that isn't enough.

Vullaby is ok ~ but i already got a Gothita ..

Last edited:

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
what do you want for the shiny gentle ditto? I have ALOT of shinies, all legit. I am a shiny hunter and use various methods to obtain my shiny pokemon. SRing, REing, MMing etc so just name it.

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2013
By any chance, could we do the trade on Friday night?
The WiFi connection in the place I am staying at is screwed up.
I'll be online on Friday at around 8 PM-ish. I am so sorry for delaying this.
I tried doing a WiFi trade in the WiFi Room but there's an error and I think it's connection-related xD

xRekke

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
By any chance, could we do the trade on Friday night?
The WiFi connection in the place I am staying at is screwed up.
I'll be online on Friday at around 8 PM-ish. I am so sorry for delaying this.
I tried doing a WiFi trade in the WiFi Room but there's an error and I think it's connection-related xD

Its ok :D I'll just keep the poliwhirl for you :D
No rush no rush ~

what do you want for the shiny gentle ditto? I have ALOT of shinies, all legit. I am a shiny hunter and use various methods to obtain my shiny pokemon. SRing, REing, MMing etc so just name it.

What do you want to offerme is your choice, im not picky ~
Any shiny will do :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 28, 2013
Vullaby is ok ~ but i already got a Gothita ..

Okay, these are all of the Pokemon I have for trade that are Black 2 exclusives: Grumpig, Vullaby, Gothita, Sudowoodo, Ariados, Buneary, Gothorita, Cottonee, Whimsicott, Gible, Magby.

You can pick any of those 2 for the shiny Minun and shiny Numel (when you get them). :)

xRekke

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Okay, these are all of the Pokemon I have for trade that are Black 2 exclusives: Grumpig, Vullaby, Gothita, Sudowoodo, Ariados, Buneary, Gothorita, Cottonee, Whimsicott, Gible, Magby.

You can pick any of those 2 for the shiny Minun and shiny Numel (when you get them). :)

I'll have the Ariados then :D

Back