• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Proposal: TCG Box Opening Stream

Years
So I was talking with a few guys on discord and told them about my plans to open my roaring skies box on steam and any future boxes. They suggested that it may be something that the community would be interested in for the daily section.

I plan on doing this stream tonight or tomorrow and willing to add the Poke Community logo onto my stream overlay if you would like? It would be rotating in and out with another one I have for a gaming community that I am part of I just hope that, that isn't an issue.

Please let me know what your thoughts are or if you have any suggestions

bobandbill

one more time
Years
So I was talking with a few guys on discord and told them about my plans to open my roaring skies box on steam and any future boxes. They suggested that it may be something that the community would be interested in for the daily section.

I plan on doing this stream tonight or tomorrow and willing to add the Poke Community logo onto my stream overlay if you would like? It would be rotating in and out with another one I have for a gaming community that I am part of I just hope that, that isn't an issue.

Please let me know what your thoughts are or if you have any suggestions
I would be interested in turning a video of such a thing into an article. If it's a live stream we may need a bit of advance heads up to get it up asap. Or at worst if it already happened/we're late, we can just put the recording of it in an article. I'll also quote notify Achromatic about it in case something could be done with PC's YouTube channel...
Achromatic said:

Years
Thanks for the reply!
I did stream this last night but do have the footage, I also have a Sun and Moon Booster Box and Trainer box on route which I plan on opening on stream again so we could get that setup ready if you guys wanted

Back