• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you still have my game from 10 years ago?

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
I had a Monopoly game for the GameBoy Color that I lost somewhere in the world.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
Oh god the thought of this still makes me teary-eyed to this day, but I once lost a games case containing like, 15+ DS games. This includes all the Gen IV games, plus starfox, super mario, etc. The overall worth was like around £300 and god, do I still regret losing that to this day. Thing is, it just disappeared one day and never turned up. We scoured the house ten times searching for it, but to no avail. I really wish I could play those games again.

Years
When i was over at a friend's place i brought along my Pokemon fire red since i wanted to show it to him And after that visit i found out that my Firered was gone i thought that i lost it but i wonder if my friend stole it.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I hold on to every game I get, for the most part. But one game I don't have anymore and wish I had again, and honestly it would be easy to get ahold of because I doubt it's rare or expensive, is this SpongeBob game for GBA. I think it's Super Sponge? But I'm not entirely sure. It's a collectathon platformer as I remember it and it was one of the first games I could finish completely like...100% in just a matter of hours. That's not saying a lot now at 24, but you know, at 10, I was really proud of myself because I remember being stuck on the first level for like...a week. And suddenly being able to beat the entire game and know all the tricks of the trade, where the items/bubble ammo/golden spatulas were, it was a good feeling. Probably wouldn't be able to manage that again and I definitely don't think even playing it now would jog my memory, but I'd like to give it a shot again.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 19, 2019
My cousin and I shared a Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga cart, but when we were on our way to my cousin's wedding he lost it. That was almost 10 years ago. I'm still very saddened by the loss of that game. :(

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
I remember this one from a couple of years ago:

I had this not too popular PSX game called Omega Boost which was one of those underrated and rather obscure PSX titles during those good ole days, and a friend of mine actually borrowed my copy of said game and never gave it back even after the PSX has already ended its lifespan. I felt bad because even though i kinda rage quitted the game after failing a certain mission over and over, I was learning the game but i never got to redeem myself.

Lucario

Hardly active since 2017!
Years
I've never lost any games because I get them all digital (even DS and PSP games, although I buy the carts/discs I keep them safe and load the ROMS from them to my flashcart) but I know someone who once lost their DSi after a friend "borrowed" it.

Years
I'm pretty much at peace with it since I haven't seen the game since I was 9, but I would appreciate it if someone would return Zapper: One Wicked Cricket to me. I'm making due with reliving the memories vicariously through youtube for now.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Online now
I remember owning a game for only a short time many, many, _many_ years ago. I don't know what happened to it, I don't even know what it was called. However as of shortly I got a suspicion about which game it was and if that suspicion is actually true, then it would make things even more frustrating as the game I'm thinking of is actually really rare and worth quite a bit of money.

Back