The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games ROM Hacks Studio Sideshow Showcase
Emerald Pokémon Theta Emerald EX

Sideshow Showcase The place to show side-projects that you're working on, for the small yet still big things you want to do, such as translation patches, "386" patches, and anything small like that.

Old 2 Weeks Ago (8:08 PM).
Do you know who Ryuga is?

Nature: Bashful
Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-Gate Omega View Post
Is there any working cheat codes for this specific romhack? I am mainly interested in modifying and setting the EVs, IVs, Nature, and Ability of my Pokemon using Cheat Codes for in game purposes. Please Reply and Thanks in Advance.
See? THIS is mainly the reason why people exaggerated glitches to LC.

And no, there's no such cheats, unless you edit the hack yourself, which is not cheating and also could potentially be really rude.

Relevant Advertising!

Old 2 Weeks Ago (7:33 AM).

Quote:
Originally Posted by symire View Post
See? THIS is mainly the reason why people exaggerated glitches to LC.

And no, there's no such cheats, unless you edit the hack yourself, which is not cheating and also could potentially be really rude.
Actually I was talking about Game shark/Action Replay codes to modify Pokemon Data not editing the hack itself, but if there are no AR/Game shark codes to do so, then I apologize. Also I apologize if asking for cheat codes somehow offends the creator of this hack. Thanks for the reply.
Old 2 Weeks Ago (12:56 PM).

the actual patch dont works for me :O after patch i get either a unchanged emerald or when i start the game a crapy version of the title appears and then black screen
Old 2 Weeks Ago (1:16 PM).

Is there a way to change abilities in this game? I really want my Beedrill to have Sniper (it can get it right?) but I don't want to train another unless I absolutely have to :(
Old 2 Weeks Ago (1:17 PM).
Limited Capacity

Nature: Naive
So, a quick little update. I just finished behavior/background bytes and connections to each map. Now...I wanted to include the events (overworld sprites, scripts, signposts, hidden items, warps, flying positions), but...I'm also trying to think where to put certain legendaries...as in, the Ultra Beasts and legendaries of Gen 7...me saying that, kind of gives everyone an idea of how many generations will be in the next version of this game...

Pokémon Theta Emerald EX: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=386240
Old 1 Week Ago (1:58 PM).
Azure Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCCoolJ95 View Post
So, a quick little update. I just finished behavior/background bytes and connections to each map. Now...I wanted to include the events (overworld sprites, scripts, signposts, hidden items, warps, flying positions), but...I'm also trying to think where to put certain legendaries...as in, the Ultra Beasts and legendaries of Gen 7...me saying that, kind of gives everyone an idea of how many generations will be in the next version of this game...
Roaming UBs maybe?
Cosmog can be obtained as an egg and Necro, Sol and Luna at Cerulean Cave or Shuffled with some Legendaries located currently at Hoenn.

Pokemon Raptor - Pokemon Island - Pokemon Rejuvenation - Pokemon Zeta/Omicron/Insurgence

Hacks I support:
Eccentric Emerald - Emerald Omega - Fire Red 251+ - Pokemon Liquid Crystal
Old 1 Week Ago (6:39 PM).

Maybe you can add an island/some islands for the UBs/legendaries? Like, maybe there could be one island with an Ultra Wormhole that would lead to a space with different areas for the UBs. Sort of like how you went to the top of Navel Rock for Ho-Oh, and the bottom for Lugia. Except it'd have to be expanded to accommodate more UBs, obviously.

And maybe there could be one island with an altar that you have to bring a Cosmoem to during a certain time of the day to battle either Solgaleo or Lunala. That would mean there'd need to be two Cosmogs in the game in order to get both Solgaleo and Lunala, though. But perhaps you'd need to acquire at least one Cosmog first and show it to an NPC in order to get the ticket required to visit the island.
Old 1 Week Ago (8:42 PM).

Quote:
I always hoped if you added the UBs, they'd involve the space center. Like, every ingame day or so (or maybe with consumable tickets?), you'd be able to go on a flight and you'd get either a random item (stardust, comet shard, etc) or a small chance to fight a random UB. I don't think the scripting would be too complex, and I always wished the space center mattered more back in Emerald.

Besides, you wouldn't even need a new map, you could just fade to black and have text explain it. You might need a new battle bg though, if none of them look enough like space or a shuttle. But you could also just make it pitch black, cause y'know… space.
Old 1 Week Ago (4:35 AM).

Is this hack avilable for phone? If is, can someone say what i need to do to play hack because i am noob :)
Old 1 Week Ago (2:47 AM).

Quote:
Can I give you a reference of legendaries location?
Old 1 Week Ago (4:22 AM).
Limited Capacity

Nature: Naive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Face View Post
Can I give you a reference of legendaries location?
Sure. Anything to help the cause.

Pokémon Theta Emerald EX: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=386240
Old 1 Week Ago (10:12 PM).
Pretty Little Psycho

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via AIM to Z34guy
Question. Will the next patch release... actually work?
"***damn all these women drivers! Take away all their licenses!"
-My sister on days she forgot what gender she was.
Old 1 Week Ago (1:58 AM).

Quote:
Sure. Anything to help the cause.
Gen 1
Articuno: Seafoam Island (Kanto)
Zapdos: Power Plant (Kanto)
Moltres: Mt Ember (Kanto)
Mewtwo: Cerulean Cave (Kanto)
Mew: No change

Gen 2
Entei: Feiry Path (Hoenn)
Raikou: New Mauville (Hoenn)
Suicuno: Garbage Ferry (Hoenn)
Celebi: Petalburg Wood (Hoenn)
Lugia and Hooh: No change

Gen 3:
All of them no change
Old 6 Days Ago (1:56 PM).
what

Nature: Quiet
So how do I actually activate mega evolution? It seems like it's just happening randomly.
Old 6 Days Ago (2:01 PM).

Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson5M View Post
So how do I actually activate mega evolution? It seems like it's just happening randomly.
press START before selecting a move

A Pokemon that is discriminated!
Support squirtle and make it everyone's favourite.
Old 6 Days Ago (11:36 PM). Edited 5 Days Ago by Crimson5M.
what

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christos View Post
press START before selecting a move
That's what I assumed but that hasn't been working.

EDIT: It seems to work with no prompt on the first turn of a double battle but that's the only time it's been happening.

EDIT2: Okay I figured this out. I was able to mega evolve during double battles before I even went back and received the Mega Armlet (which btw is a pretty poor method of receiving it). Given the hacker's attitude throughout this thread, the blame for this bug will probably be placed on me, the stupid and dumb player. Sorry : - \
Old 6 Days Ago (11:57 PM).

Cant wait for Gen 7 to be added on this game just please don't add Z-moves it can kill you.
BTW is there any word document for the location of the pokemon and items?
Old 6 Days Ago (1:29 AM).

Llcool, are you able to make battle frontier specifically battle tower to be a 6v6 battle? To be more challenging and competitive yet ofc enjoyable?
Old 6 Days Ago (8:04 AM).

Hello everyone, who knows if the eggs moves works? I try to get a piplup with agility, another thing, Empoleon dont learn aqua jet, just to check its moveset
Old 5 Days Ago (10:05 PM).

Hi everyone,

I just started playing the game and i am completely baffled by the amount of pokemon available to catch. I found a list (can't post the link, new account here) of all the pokemon and their location, but i am willing to catch'em all as i pass through the places. Is there a list that separates them by location instead of pokedex entry?

Eg:
Route 101: Zigzagoon 20% Poochyena x% ...
Route 102: Ralts x% Growlithe x%...
Old 8 Hours Ago (5:31 AM).

Finally got around to completing this hack! It was super fun to complete the Pokedex, thanks for making it! ^-^
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links