The PokéCommunity Forums Create & Discover Roleplay Theatre Roleplay Stage
Pokémon OPEN Off The Menu [T] [IC]

Roleplay Stage This is where the In-Character roleplaying happens. Before you create a thread here, recruit some players in Roleplay Casting. Your very own legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures awaits! Let's go!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old 5 Hours Ago (8:05 AM).
shinigami of the alfheim

Send a message via Skype™ to Ihsaan

/**
* BUN T
* TIME: 7:10 PM
* SEASONING: NULL
* UTENSILS: NULL
* CHARGE: UNLIMITED POWER
* MISSION: "Find a device and/or the heirloom."
* PREVIOUS POST
* NEXT POST
/**
I GUESS I'M A BONAFIDE FILM STAR NOW.
Bun T just wants to find the damn heirloom.

YES, YES, IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW. THIS WATER LEAKAGE WAS NOT AN ACCIDENT. IT WAS ALL ORCHESTRATED BY THE WILY AND RESOURCEFUL PRG. THEY WISH TO PLACE ME IN A COMPROMISING POSITION AND THEN THEY WILL COME AND SAVE ME. I SAY SAVE AS SARCASTICALLY AS POSSIBLE, FOR REFERENCE. WHY, I OUGHT TO GIVE THEM A PIECE OF MY-

CLICK

A bright light suddenly shone through the leaves of the plentiful berry orchards, casting a soft shadow of several leaves and breaking B.T’s train of thought. His initial annoyance turned into glee as he came face to face with his salvation. The once ordinary Aspear tree, appeared divine to the dizzy Rotom. It’s red leaves were highlighted by the bright constellation shapes of the now activated projector. If he had been fully charged, Bun would have been suspicious of the device suddenly turning on by itself. At that time, however, his mind was similar to a Pokemon suffering withdrawals from Vitamins - he just wanted, no needed more charge.

His amorphous body slipped through the spaces between the leaves and into the projector. This was not the first time he inhabited this piece of machinery, in fact, he was the one that helped Carmine create those images. He beat himself a little up for not possessing it before it turned on-

STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID HOW COULD I FORGET STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID-

When inside a device not connected to a power source, a Rotom’s energy slowly drains. Possessing something that was connected to a large power source, on the other hand, had no such issues. It was also extremely exhilarating.

LAUGH. YELL. LAUGH. YELL. HAPPY HAPPY.

A red color slowly took over the metallic gray of the projector. The white light was soon replaced by a flickering bright blue and the constellation disappeared in favor for the much more intimidating visage of B.T.

OH YES. THE ONE DOWNSIDE TO THIS MACHINE IS THAT I HAVE TO STARE INTO MY EYES. THIS MUST BE HOW PEOPLE FEEL WHEN THEY CONVERSE WITH ME. THIS WILL NOT DO I MUST FIND THAT ACCURSED HEIRLOOM

He concentrated, and slowly the features of B.T’s face ebbed away leaving a bright blue square in its stead. He began to slowly increase the size of this square until it was just bright enough. Using this pseudo-searchlight he scanned the grassy terrain for the gleam of metal.

I HOPE THIS DOESN’T TAKE TOO LONG. I WOULDN’T WANT TO MISS SERVICE.

Relevant Advertising!

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links