• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

Joey's Rattata

Top Percentage
Years

Cards are better than video games in a way, since you actually have to go out of your house if you want to play with somebody other than yourself.

...before the days of Wi-Fi, anyway...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

... I'm not sure if that last sentence is for the cards or the games. xD For the games you had to go out in the past, but now it's just sit down and wifi all you want. With the cards you still have to go out and find people to play with, really.

Years
21. There's eBay you can sell them at. and then there's also selling them to me.

They still have a use: being collectibles! You kinda missed the big cash-in on those early sets, though, since most collectors stopped buying them secondhand a few years back.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Because I'm a cruel, cruel, item.
As a kid, I loved the cards mainly for their design. Didn't really care about the game too much. xDD;;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Second Generation was my shining moment when it came to Shinies. I haven't gotten as many shinies since.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You're not the only one to be honest, Derk. xD; I barely remember third gen's as well.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I just don't remember most of it, because I haven't listened to it for a while. The one I remember the most is Rayquaza's Song. o3o

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Haha nice. Maybe I should take a look at some of the tracks sometime, or play the game again.

I'm back to square 2ish for trying to make this place active. any ideas guys. :x

starlightmint72

Creative person
Years

i remember a lot of the 3rd gen music...mainly because my sister never got a ds pokemon game and she got emerald from my brother and she pesters us a lot about it...the internal battery died, and she was freaking out the other day for hours because she can't get a seedot and i have to trade her one. surprisingly, even though she snapped the screen off her sp, we can still use it to trade.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I have no idea where my Emerald went. :[ It disappeared when I was simply trying to soft-reset for a shiny Rayquaza.

Hmm... That could work. Since Other Trivia has two chatting threads, I can probably have this thread, and then a 'game of the week' thread instead. :o

Back