• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Sadly, that would lose part of Pokemon's purpose, and lose a big piece of how the Pokemon games function.

Well then, I just have to hope my brother goes straight to Black City right after he beats the Elite Four. xD;

starlightmint72

Creative person
Years

true...an advantage to having a lot of siblings in a family that loves pokemon is that we buy pretty much all the games in the main line, so we can always get all the pokemon eventually.

by the way, my baby brother and sister love rotom. especially in it's washing machine or microwave form. they're so cute sometimes...

starlightmint72

Creative person
Years

my ds is grounded again...for two weeks. i'm not going to have anyone left by the time i get it back...

and to think that i was going to do the dream world tomorrow! that's just great...i'll probably just play runescape then...

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 29, 2015

sorry for the offtopicnes but I got bored with runescape...oh....lets say...er....4 years ago? like 4months after I started, I still play when I get really bored tho :P

starlightmint72

Creative person
Years

i lost interest about 2 years ago, but my older brother resparked my interest with a 1 month membership offer...

back to pokemon...i'm reading this cool fanfic about a girl who understands pokemon, and the author brings in religion, legends, and other cool stuff into it. the chapters are longer than most i see in fanfics, so i'm enjoying it so far. my summary is not the best, by the way.

kind of random there, but i can't help it. and it is about pokemon. i can post a link if anyone's interested in it.

starlightmint72

Creative person
Years

i expected that. a lot of people i meet are pretty much against reading, or they rarely do...but there are some people who like reading out there.

for some reason, fanfics really calm me down, especially when i'm upset and they're really long and interesting. i've always loved reading, and i can easily read 600 pages in a few hours in a regular book. i don't normally read too many pokemon fanfictions, but there are a certain few that really get to me and make me want to read them.

starlightmint72

Creative person
Years

definitely. even though i'm not good at all with writing, i still do it with a smile (mostly) on my face. one of the reasons i'm not so good is that most of the time i write things that are kind of hard for me to put in words, and then they end up coming out a little weird...but that still doesn't stop me. i just have so many ideas for them that i can't help but write them.

which reminds me...i should really finish the next chapter of my own pokemon fanfic...

starlightmint72

Creative person
Years

i know that, but i still tend to write things like i normally do. but i'll try to make my fic more exciting. so far, i've only written how my character got her pokemon, but it definitely lacks a lot of detail. i guess that i need to fix that...

starlightmint72

Creative person
Years

this game hasn't had much activity in the last few days...and i really need to finish reading that pokemon fanfic. i always put off fanfics until later on...

i need to get my ds back so i can play white. i need to do the battle subway...

starlightmint72

Creative person
Years

i wish i could play white...only about a week and a half left...
i love procrastinating on stuff. i do it all the time, but i at least get it done soon enough (unlike some other family members of mine...)

})I({ look, it's a butterfly!

Ho-oh 112

Advance Scripter
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 8, 2014
Still saving up for black, in the mean time I watch my sis (starlight) play it....

starlightmint72

Creative person
Years

3 things for ya, ho-oh:
1, i have white, not black.
2, if you've forgotten, our dses(?) are grounded so i haven't played it for more than a week, and won't for one week more.
3, i don't like you watching me when i play, and as a result you barely even watch me.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

I think Ho-oh meant fifth gen. games in general, not White :> But who knows.

Still need to get Zweilous and Haxorus back to White, though I'm still tempted to get Zweilous to level 63 before trading it back.

Back