• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
By the way, I'm sure there's some Katakana for 'the Netherlands'.

Anyways, yeah. I know Dia was obsessed with Kiyoko, and I think Mammoth too. Where did he go anyways? *looks under a rock*

It seems so is you and Dragonkat as well... :| Who knew that little child could be such a hit with a few people. Honestly, I thought I could do better with Kiyoko as a character. :/

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Pretty sure this is against the forum rules guys. It's also incredibly rude either way >>;

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
It's against forum rules to speak Japanese? On a site inspired by something made in Japan?

And rude?

Ouch. I'm sorry if I enjoy speaking it, all we really said was 'how are you?' 'I'm fine, thanks for asking, and you?' 'I'm good. Where are you from?' 'America, you?' 'The Netherlands' 'Thanks for asking'

And then she apologized for her Japanese... :/

I'm sorry, it just kind of dampens my spirits to get such a negative reaction from something I love to do.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
haha sorry yellow :3 we didn't ment it rude X3 please forgive us :3

and yes zerin :3 i'm pretty much obsessed too XD i just like it how mysterious he is :3 i also like his background story ^^

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
xD Well isn't this fun!

PS-Mistress can be...a little mean sometimes. ^^;; I hope your Yuki can handle her, 'cause she can be a real handful.

Zerin-So how's Kiyoko doing?

I think I'm gonna post soon, where the Great Ball clicks & I've caught myself a Gligar.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Kiyoko's asked Zoroark about mates, bringing up the awkward question of "where do eggs come from?" I found it very amuzing, as well as the growl he now knows to use on females...

Grrrarrrr...

Sapphire Rose

Years
SD- you knew i could japanese right? :3 i was even teaching you on fb xD and yes Yuki can handle that :3 and what a coincidence xD Yuki is also a handful! XDDD

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Wait a minute... Why would you name your Zorua "Snow"? It's a dark type... o.o *is lost*

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Zerin-I already find that growl cute~ x3

PS-Yeah, I already know you know some japanese. :P & Yuki called Snow like that. I'll let you answer Zerin's question.

Sapphire Rose

Years
i readed somewhere that Yuki also means "happy, cheerfull"or something like that :) thats why i called her like that ^^

Sapphire Rose

Years
i know :) it's a good name ^^ because kiyoko really is innocent :3 all my pokemon are gonna have japanese names that suit them :)

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Not everyone can have names that immediately and accurately describe their personalities. |3

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Here's my SU Yellow, hope it's up to your standards.

Spoiler:

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
so many team updates:

Species: Quilava (gained levels from battling bixi [and I think I forgot to update after fighting Hiromu's lucario])
Nickname: Raizer
Lvl: 33
Moves: smokescreen, ember, quick attack, dig, flame wheel, aerial ace

Species: Trapinch (training posts)
Nickname: Ace
Lvl: 25
Moves: bite, sand tomb, sand attack, sandstorm, dig, earthquake

Species: Duskull
Nickname: Specter
Lvl: 18
Moves: night shade, disable, confuse ray, shadow ball, dark pulse, thief

Species: Torkoal (battling Jackson and Bixi, training posts)
Nickname: Cauldero
Lvl: 25
Moves: smokescreen, rock tomb, ember, fire spin, rest, sleep talk

Species: Scyther (training posts)
Nickname: Hallow
Lvl: 21
Moves: quick attack, leer, swords dance, agility, night slash, aerial ace

EDIT: how can I teach Ace giga drain? he can learn it via the dream world, but how could he get it in the RP? can he just level up and learn it or would it work via a tm?

Last edited:

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Hm? Did I miss something? *crawls out from under a bigger rock* Even though I am a mammal fit to live in cold climate, I do enjoy to hibernate once in a while.

I'm also getting really disturbing imagry of Slackey trying to explain how eggs are made to Kiyoko. I have no idea how my brain works sometimes :P

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Time to update once more!

On hand:

502.gif

Species: Dewott
Nickname: Yaibe
Lvl: 26
Moves: Swords Dance, Razor Shell, Focus Energy, Double Team, X-Scissor, Water Pulse

570.gif

Species: Zorua
Nickname: Mistress
Lvl: 24
Moves: Shadow Ball, Fake Tears, Faint Attack, Dark Pulse, Scary Face, Calm Mind

207.gif

Species: Gligar
Nickname: Pierce
Lvl: 15
Moves: Poison Sting, Sand-Attack, Harden, Knock Off, Hone Claws, Taunt

At storage/home:
None

UPDATE: New member, Gligar. Yaibe has evolved into Dewott. Yaibe leveled up by 1.

Last edited:

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
hm... I'm starting to want another battle with Kilik, but I think it's only been a day so thats a very short time between re-matches.

also I'm not sure I like my duskull anymore. Just doesn't seem to serve any purpose, and quite frankly isn't a very good pokemon. Maybe I'll think of some reason to get rid of it, and have space for a decent pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back