• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Ausaudriel: People diss Michael's and Ross and I pretend to agree so I get all the cool stuff and they don't.
On moolah: I use the very same phrase to keep me from stressin'. It doesn't always work. To be fair, I just lost $1000 to a four block ambulance ride. These are the things that make me pull my hair out.

@Slender: Knit fake beard :o thanks for the idea! That'll be fun to make. Your bff and I may be the same person, watch out. Junk is my favorite. Anyway, with our little secret we've been discussing in mind, you may find appreciation for doing crafts one of these days. It's a great coping skill, I channel my anxiety into detail and it does me just fine (said in the voice of Matthew McConaughey)
Haha, now one of us actually has to make it. Seriously that would be hilarious.

Considering she makes her dislike of Pokemon quite obvious, I doubt she would be here. ;D
Perhaps I will. Maybe I'll give it a shot next time. I recently (as in, today) have discovered that I can distract myself with school-related stuff, though.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
I'm on it! I'm going for a very specific kind of yarn, though, I may need a few days.

Dislike and Pokemon being in the same sentence weirds me out. And anything requiring focus usually does the trick. Do you play sudoku?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Wow, this is going to be very interesting. I can't wait to see how it turns out haha.

I know D: I do feel immature playing it still, though.

I don't have enough patience for that kind of thing ;D Luckily when it does get at me, it doesn't last excessively long. Last time was just a night and morning (which was actually this morning), then just...disappeared.

So yeah I just stop caring about stuff for a while until it goes away. X)

Edit-
I have to get off the computer for 20ish minutes. I'll be back afterward.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
I know D: I do feel immature playing it still, though.
You do realize you've just said that on a forum that consists of many adult Pokemon fans, right? Haha.

I honestly don't think I'll ever grow out of Pokemon. It was one of many highlights of my childhood, and those were some of the best years of my life.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
If you're immature, there's no hope for me. Here's a secret: I tell myself that if there is a heaven and it's not like the world of Pokemon or the LOST island, I don't want to go. Sad, right? But it's true and I'm not giving it a second thought.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Kanto_Johto-
Haha, yeah. Seeing how many adults are here encourages me that I'm not too old for Pokemon.

@Outfox-
That has never occurred to me. I certainly hope Pokemon do exist there. ;D Better than them being on earth, though. I don't want to have my face burned off by a Charizard. Or have a Mewtwo go around destroying the town I live in.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Not in heaven! All the Pokemon are nice in heaven. :3

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Oh, and the odds of a Pokemon being shiny are lower.
These plans are amazing.

Edit: haha, oops. Didn't see Aquanova's post. X)

Okay hmmm.
In heaven, there are no event Pokemon.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
In heaven you don't need money because everything is free. o_O And every trainer is just hard enough to be fun but never hard enough to defeat you.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
In heaven, you can buy Masterballs in Pokemarts, then sell them for more than you bought it for.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
In heaven the good team ALWAYS WINS FOOTBALL GAMES

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I don't even know how hockey is scored. There's a net right? And a goalie?

droomph

weeb
Years
In heaven you don't need money because everything is free. o_O And every trainer is just hard enough to be fun but never hard enough to defeat you.

wait…that raises a paradox

1) If they can't defeat you, they have to be just at least infinitesimally lower than your skill, but not over, because you have to defeat them every single time. And that means that no 50/50 chance, because that way, they have a chance to defeat you.

2) That means nobody can be equal in skill, because everyone has to be weaker than everyone.

3) However, the strongest person then has to be weaker than the weakest person, and vice versa.

4) Heaven is a place of non-discrimination, so everybody must have this ability. Therefore, there is no starting point as to who gets to defeat who, because defeat is not a concept in heaven.

I'm breaking my head right now

I'm glad that this type of thing doesn't happen in heaven

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
The trainers aren't other earth-people silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back