• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you considered?

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Here's the question.What are you considered in school?You know, prep,etc.Please no flaming.I am considered a prep in school.Remember, no flaming.Mods, if you don't like this thread, lock it before someone gets insulted.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
geek, nerd (i prefer the term geek), stupid, *insert swears*, idiot, lame-o, pokemon freak, etc etc... i can mumble on like this all day and all night.

SapphireDewgong

Do not adjust your set...
Years
Everyone thinks I'm invisible and they make up rumors about me. Basically, everyone thinks I'm their little punching bag they can harass. o_o;;

(Although I do have a few friends, I hate most people. x_x)

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
I'm not quite sure about me. Someone told me once that I was popular, but I don't really believe him. So, I'm not sure.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Umm I am peculiar, weird, and very annoyable....

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
People call me annoying at times, but I know the're just joking.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
My friends call each other gay, but only to joke around.I hope that is the same with you because you can't accuse anyone of anything without proof.

Years
DragonTrainer said:
My friends call each other gay, but only to joke around.I hope that is the same with you because you can't accuse anyone of anything without proof.
Well there is some "proof" but I won't get into that.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Ok I'm sorry.You don't have to share anything that you don't want to share.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
I think I am considered a prep at my school. And among the preps, I am considered the dorky, wierd, perverted guy...

Sometimes me and my friends joke around calling eachother gay, but no one really means it *recalls what my friend told me today* LOL...

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
I guess among the preps, I am considered the talkative funny guy.Me and my friends call each other a bunch of stuff and fight a lot.Just playing of course.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I'm the hyper one. o_o I'm really quiet in my math class since, well, everyone is a year older than me and I'm smarter than them. They don't like me, I think. XD;; But in religion and art I'm pretty talkative since I often have caffeine or sugar during the lunch hour and then go to those classes. :3 I talk to the voices during art and get weird looks~

I don't like being classed, though, so... yeah. =\

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I'm a naive little girl, who looks/acts smaller then my own age... according to my friends, they also call me "cute" x_x; But usually, they call me stupid. =P

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
Years
im the short, tan, smart, funny, pokemon loving, yugioh sage at my old school (i was very popular there despite my liking of "dorky" stuff) now im trying to regain my lost popularity at my new school. but im still the yugioh sage. G_G

Back