• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Sapphire Cheats...

SapphireDewgong

Do not adjust your set...
Years
On my Sapphire rom, I have a good cheat list going. The only problem is that I desperately want a shiny code, and I see people claiming they have used a code to get their shinies, but I can't find it on ANY search engine ANYWHERE. x_x;;

So, basically what I'm asking is, does anyone have a Gameshark/Codebreaker code for making all Pokemon shinies? (No, not making them look shiny, making the stats shiny, I saw codes that make them look shiny so Nintendo didn't know they were hacked... o_o)

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Nintendo isn't Microsoft, they aren't going to spend thousands to see if you cheated. Be there ways of telling or not, they shouldn't check you.

xyzman's Pok?mon calculator is remarkable, it makes Pok?mon exactly how you want them, allowing tweaking of any aspect of the Pok?mon. It gives output in raw codes for VBA, Gameshark, and Action Reply. The downside? IF you aren't playing the ROM or can't download code saves to your Gameshark, it's a long code to enter.

http://rs-codes.nm.ru/

Shelz4U

Banned
Years
Cool codes.

Is there a code to get a certain TM ?

Cause I want it if so?

Also can ya get Deoxys through a cheat?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
of course... cheats can certainly do that. Making a pokemon certain lvl, modifying wild pokemon, unlocking national Pokedex without Fire red and Leaf green, giving pokemon a move, room decorations, item tm duplicating, you get them all...

xyzman... that name is so familiar... where have i heard ot it before?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
That calculator will produce codes for items, TMs and dolls, yes.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 18, 2004
Kairi said:
Nintendo isn't Microsoft, they aren't going to spend thousands to see if you cheated. Be there ways of telling or not, they shouldn't check you.

xyzman's Pok?mon calculator is remarkable, it makes Pok?mon exactly how you want them, allowing tweaking of any aspect of the Pok?mon. It gives output in raw codes for VBA, Gameshark, and Action Reply. The downside? IF you aren't playing the ROM or can't download code saves to your Gameshark, it's a long code to enter.

http://rs-codes.nm.ru/
this site does not work anymore itis in a different language have you got another site where i can get the cheat calculator

Back