• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Its a fast food joint, so its a messy food. Not to mention I took a shower yesterday, my hair was a bit spazzy, and I don't want this girl I like to see me there on a Sunday night all alone. Eating at home would mean cold food as well. I'm uber conscious, and even if she rejected me, I still want her to see me as a cool guy.

Not walking 10 blocks to do something for someone who would have left by then. :p

If she would've left, then why didn't you just take a walk for a few minutes and then just return to grab your food? If you decided against eating there then why are you fairly upset about not having a chance to eat there when really, it was your decision not to?

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Its a fast food joint, so its a messy food. Not to mention I took a shower yesterday, my hair was a bit spazzy, and I don't want this girl I like to see me there on a Sunday night all alone. Eating at home would mean cold food as well. I'm uber conscious, and even if she rejected me, I still want her to see me as a cool guy.

Well now i do see your point, sorry if i was being curious. I'm sorry you couldn't enjoy your usual sunday lunch

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
The worst part is when you're always there for the girl and you end up getting the friendzone while she goes out with another guy ;~;

Crux

Evermore
Years
*facepalm*
How can you not know the origin of Dst?
In all honesty I think it has served it's purpose, and it's kinda stupid that it is still observed.

Anyway.
Slim Jim And The Seven Eleven Girl!

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
If she would've left, then why didn't you just take a walk for a few minutes and then just return to grab your food? If you decided against eating there then why are you fairly upset about not having a chance to eat there when really, it was your decision not to?
Because its complicated, that's why. I get anxious around crushes, and instead of eating I would be staring at her. I was giggling like a madman just trying to pass by the store. Still ate at another place another 10 blocks down, so I'm not hungry, its just that I would have preferred the other. :p

The worst part is when you're always there for the girl and you end up getting the friendzone while she goes out with another guy ;~;
Oh no, thankfully its not that bad. It was a total, girl I like yah so I talk to yah, but yah reject me? Cool.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Because its complicated, that's why. I get anxious around crushes, and instead of eating I would be staring at her. I was giggling like a madman just trying to pass by the store. Still ate at another place another 10 blocks down, so I'm not hungry, its just that I would have preferred the other. :p

But if she would've left, then like I said, walk a few blocks for a few minutes until you think she'd have left, go back to get your food. No contact- no awkward staring.

And honestly? If she rejected you before, I doubt she'd actually care what you look like or what you were doing. People don't concern themselves that much with what other people are doing unless they have something to gain from it.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
But if she would've left, then like I said, walk a few blocks for a few minutes until you think she'd have left, go back to get your food. No contact- no awkward staring.
At that moment guys don't have time to think, their brains go into Autopilot evasion mode. Even if the girls doesn't even think about you.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm back.
I was taking a walk. It's surprisingly warm out today.

Roc, I just read your signature.
I still am impressed by how great those lyrics are. {:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
At that moment guys don't have time to think, their brains go into Autopilot evasion mode. Even if the girls doesn't even think about you.

Then ultimately, you're your own fault for not enjoying your Sunday lunch, and you're not gonna get any consolation from me because that's how I rooolll~

Note: Many women don't think about a lot of people- they mostly think about themselves. Though, this goes for quite a few men, too.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
I'm back.
I was taking a walk. It's surprisingly warm out today.

Roc, I just read your signature.
I still am impressed by how great those lyrics are. {:
Its been really weird here the past couple days. First we get a couple feet of snow, then it warms up to 10 degrees (50 degrees Fahrenheit) and everything's starting to melt away.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Then ultimately, you're your own fault for not enjoying your Sunday lunch, and you're not gonna get any consolation from me because that's how I rooolll~

Note: Many women don't think about a lot of people- they mostly think about themselves. Though, this goes for quite a few men, too.
Exactly, this man thought of himself and his broken dreams for this girl and decided not to sit somewhere with a person who broke his heart being only 10 feet away. Not looking for consolation, but just somewhere to talk about it. ^_^

why does no one love me?! ;_;

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
The internet has helped me solve your problem, my friend.

46688_336398606476401_1566031262_n.jpg

@Cosmo
Wow, really? Haha. Seems like spring is just coming for this week, then going back to winter. Yay.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Omg I hate snow, not really, but it doesn't let me sleep. ;(

Btw, congratz on the supportership Jess, luckyyy.....

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I would think chloroform is a much more viable sleeper method then a Pokeball.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Its been really weird here the past couple days. First we get a couple feet of snow, then it warms up to 10 degrees (50 degrees Fahrenheit) and everything's starting to melt away.

Same here, 4 days ago we had 20 °C with sunshine, now its like one or two and freezing!!
(yeah I'm not doing Fahrenheit, that's what the internet and google were invented for :P)

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
why does no one love me?! ;_;

Because you're too hung up on the thought that no one loves you, instead of having the confidence to stride in there to say hi, grab what you came for, and politely take your leave to give her an impression and remind her you're still around.

She doesn't think of you probably because she doesn't even see you. Especially if the last contact you made with her was she rejecting you. I understand it hurts the confidence, but don't just weasel away. What does that show her? But then again- what does it matter? She's not interested. Stop making her a focus.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Same here, 4 days ago we had 20 °C with sunshine, now its like one or two and freezing!!
(yeah I'm not doing Fahrenheit, that's what the internet and google were invented for :P)
Tomorrow its supposed to drop back down to only one or two degrees, then go back up to like 15 again. Classic New England weather. xD
And Roc if it makes you happy I'll go find out how DST started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back