• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
Years
congratulations but you went crazy with the floor manipulating that you have nothing to stand on and fall all the way down to the earths core

I wish for a palm tree that grows pokemon cards only

True Reign

  
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 31, 2010
You now have fast reflexes, but at the price of being slow in every other category.

I wish for one million dollars.

WriteThemWrong

Years
granted you get a million US dollars but the world switches to yen right as you get it

i wish for dudez-a-plenty

WriteThemWrong

Years
granted you get the movie on dvd starring bruce willis and ben affleck in a sci-fi thriller about a meteor on a collision course with earth and sure to end all life if it hits.

i wish for a pop up book

Years
Granted, your wishes are never denied. In exchange, you can't deny anyone else's wishes either. If you do, your wish is null and void.

I wish I could try a burger from White Castle.

Years
There is no specified wish to grant, so there is no specified wish to corrupt either. It is neither granted or denied.

I wish that thread derailment would stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back