• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Legends: Regigigas

Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2009
Lock please

Mods lock please. I feel that this idea is not cared for by the 150+ viewers.

Last edited:

Chesu

Boss Carrot
Years
Oh boy, a newbie, first post here is a game idea.

It's an interesting story, but could you go into more detail on the gameplay? What is the battle system like, and what kind of gameplay elements are involved in gathering the raw ingredients for the Regis?

Chesu

Boss Carrot
Years
Why are you describing the controls for GCN/Wii controllers? Do you intend to make your game playable through the Homebrew Channel?

Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2009
Why are you describing the controls for GCN/Wii controllers? Do you intend to make your game playable through the Homebrew Channel?
And that ends the 1000-years ago section of the game.
It should be obvious that I've put time into this. In reality, I probably will not actually begin building the game for over a year, but changes are made far more easily in the concept stages.

Last edited:

Death Strike

a.k.a Minions123
Years
And that ends the 1000-years ago section of the game.
It should be obvious that I've put time into this. In reality, I probably will not actually begin building the game for over a year, but changes are made far more easily in the concept stages.

Um... you are the creator of this game? I thought nukatha was...

Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2009

Gamecube Controller: I wanted a feel for how the game would be played with a normal game pad, and the GCN is the one that I am most familiar with.

Wiimote: I was bored one day, so I wrote that down. I don't even feel like this control style would work.

Oh boy, a newbie, first post here is a game idea.

It's an interesting story, but could you go into more detail on the gameplay? What is the battle system like, and what kind of gameplay elements are involved in gathering the raw ingredients for the Regis?

Would you care to actually comment on the gameplay detailed?

I'm just here to find out if this game idea seems like it would be fun to play. I am completely tired of the multitude of people still content with starting game projects based on the exact same story and idea that has been translated across four regions and two remakes by Nintendo. The franchise offers nearly limitless options. Having played Shadows of Almia, I found that the unique story (which, while having an evil team, lacked an elite four and could have been easily translated to the main games) as well as the sheer amount of character development and foreshadowing, coupled with the Ranger series being the ONLY game to show Pokémon in real-time combat, made it awesome.

Last edited:

Wind Gale

Lost With the Wind
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 19, 2014
I like how you are not making this like the actual Pokemon game series. Alot of people do that. Not that it is bad, there are just too many.

The battle system sounds really interesting. With real time combat it would be really unique. I am just wondering how you are going to do it.

At first I thought the game was going to be too short, but after looking at one of your posts I realized that you have really thought this though. I am just wondering, what are you going to be able to do at the end of the game. An example would be in Pokemon Ranger SHadows of Almia you can complete the rest of the missions and go to the capture arena. Would you just not be able to play any more or will more options be available.

Back