• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
I heard that pokes like Magmortr and Electivire are avalaible in the beta. My real question is whether Gallade , Rhyperior and Dusknoir are available??? I know I am asking too much from you so sorry in advance

The maps are great...
I wanna know too are Gallade, Rhyperior and Dusknoir available?

That's fine. You all can ask me any question and I'll get back to it as soon as I can. As for the 3 you mentioned, I believe (Not 100% sure) their Pre-evolutions all available in the beta.

To get Gallade, catch a Ralts on the path above Mystic Falls and follow the "evolution list" notes on the main post to evolve it into Gallade.
I believe Rhyhorn can be caught in Atlantic Cave(If not, it'll be available in the Desert in Beta 2) and follow the list to evolve it into Rhyperior. I know it evolves from level up, so just keep raising it up until you get Rhydon then Rhyperior.

As for Dusknoir, I'm not 100% sure but I think you can catch a Duskull in Amaris's Mansion. If not, Duskull will be available in beta 2 in both the Haunted Forest as Dusclops and in the Spirit Tower/ Light's Factory. Follow the evolution list to see how it evolves.

If you follow both the "Wild Pokemon List" and the "Evolution List", you should have no problem figuring out evolutions. If you see a Pokemon and you know it has an evolution, than it's already in the hack, just follow the list to learn how to evolve it.

And Yes...This is the first time I ever multi-posted...lol

Years
Can't wait for the game. It's been a long time since i played a hack this challenging however like I said DRG please keep the ridiculous advantages not impossible ridiculous kay :)

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
sir who are all the legendaries that able to catch THanks sir i will support this game

It's "Miss" lol

Victini, Landorus, Shymin, Mew, Celebii, Jirachi, Deoxys, Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Groudon, Kyogre, Tornadus, Thundurus, Rayquaza, Reshiram, Zekrom

In that order pretty much.

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2013
Why Dialga and Palkia are not able to catch?
They are two of three strongest Dual-Dragon type pokemon.
It will be cool see Dialga's ROAR OF TIME.

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2013
well while playing through out the beta i found some minor miss spelling but how ever i did find out some little glitch for some reason when i was in mystic falls i tried to access my trainer card and the screen went black thankfully i saved a little bit before i had done it then once i had defeated evil Pete i moved down and then i had to re battle him once again which was annoying then if you talk to him after the battle a chat glitch happens which caused me to have to restart the game itself

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
Why Dialga and Palkia are not able to catch?
They are two of three strongest Dual-Dragon type pokemon.
It will be cool see Dialga's ROAR OF TIME.

They will be available in Dark Rising 2. I've already done all of the Pokemon for it.

well while playing through out the beta i found some minor miss spelling but how ever i did find out some little glitch for some reason when i was in mystic falls i tried to access my trainer card and the screen went black thankfully i saved a little bit before i had done it then once i had defeated evil Pete i moved down and then i had to re battle him once again which was annoying then if you talk to him after the battle a chat glitch happens which caused me to have to restart the game itself

After Evil Pete, the beta is over. That glitch will be fixed in the final release coming soon.

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Then it was probably directed at taja, Miss :D

Haha, lol... :D

Yeah, I know about those spelling errors they would be fixed in the next Beta. And as for the Trainer Card don't open it the sprite is messed up, I'm still finding out how to repoint it to another sprite. :)

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2013
Is beta 2 final version or it will be more?
And if you need any help contact me i have some exp. in hacking.

Oh i forgot : does darmanitan on low hp becomes a zen darmanitan?

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
Is beta 2 final version or it will be more?
And if you need any help contact me i have some exp. in hacking.

Oh i forgot : does darmanitan on low hp becomes a zen darmanitan?

No, Darmanitan and Zen Darmanitan are seperate Pokemon. Beta 2 is the final version of This hack. Part 2 is a sequel that will start off right after the events in this hack with the same characters in a new region with new Pokemon and everyone wearing newer, more original outfits.

I would like to ask you we need to restart the game while we get a next Beta?

Nope, just reload your save file and continue right where you left off after beating Evil Pete.

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
Hm the first post was edited and the reason is secret :D
Ill give you a kiss if you tell me the secret :d:p

There's no secret, just something random I wrote.

ALSO, does anyone have or is willing to make me a Tobias 64x64 indexed trainer sprite?

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2013
The beta 1 that i can download from this site it is updated version or ...?
And till where it go?
Cuz i batllet for fossils against bastiodon and ramparados on lv 30 and a guy on waltrough on youtube batlle against them on lv 20.

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
The beta 1 that i can download from this site it is updated version or ...?
And till where it go?
Cuz i batllet for fossils against bastiodon and ramparados on lv 30 and a guy on waltrough on youtube batlle against them on lv 20.

You have the latest updated version. The one in the youtube was when the hack was first released. The version you're playing is the complete beta 1 that goes up until the battle with Evil Pete.

Back