• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Jz, I own two copies of the movie, but not the card. :c

@Cosmo
Aw, I'm sorry about your cat.
I was referring to the five stray felines that I take care of. Can't afford to take them to a vet, though. T:

Sir Codin

God, talking about the first movie is making me want to watch it again.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I can't watch it due to a lack of VCR- yet I own three Pokemon movies that are VHS tapes. The only one I own that's a DVD is Giratina and the Sky Warrior (hoping that's the correct title). I still haven't watched it, though.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
You could always watch it online. That's what I do when I watch a movie I otherwise can't access.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I found a site where you can watch ALL the Pokemon movies and a whole lot of Pokemon anime episodes (as well as episodes of other shows)! It was there which I watched all the movies that I haven't watched.
Go to www.watchcartoononline.com and type in Pokemon Movie [insert number here], and ENJOY!! xD

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
@Team Fail: Awh.. Well, you can't have everything~ :c

I remember going on a PokeMovieThon last year. I watched like almost all the movies in a day. xD Ah, the memories~

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I participated in the PC movie nights like 2 years ago and watched the first movie as well!

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I remember I participated in a movie night back when I first joined and didn't even know anything about PC yet. We watched Pokemon the first movie. It's fun watching the stream with other people here :)

Also, I own the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Pokemon movies, but 2 of them my mom 'borrowed' to my cousin's without even asking me..Althought I still got the 3rd and 4th one. 3rd is on VHS and 4th is on DVD. I could watch the 4th one in my room, no problem at all but for the 3rd movie, I gotta go in the living room since the only VHS in the house is there *_*

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Did anyone buy the Pokemon the first movie on VHS? Do you guys remember this card? It came inside it :D

Spoiler:
I got it at the theaters, like all the normal people did. In fact I also have the 3 birds, Entei and Celebi from the theatrical releases. Too bad all my cards are either in storage or in the garbage, I had to leave em behind along with my Yugioh cards, which could have made me a pretty penny considering how many mint condition rarities I had.

Years
I remember I participated in a movie night back when I first joined and didn't even know anything about PC yet. We watched Pokemon the first movie. It's fun watching the stream with other people here :)

Also, I own the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Pokemon movies, but 2 of them my mom 'borrowed' to my cousin's without even asking me..Althought I still got the 3rd and 4th one. 3rd is on VHS and 4th is on DVD. I could watch the 4th one in my room, no problem at all but for the 3rd movie, I gotta go in the living room since the only VHS in the house is there *_*

What an interesting theme you have there. :p

I'd watch a PC movie if it was good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back