• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shocking, no?

Powerserge

The Imminent Victor
Years
What's up Kids, I'm Powerserge. I hope I enjoy my time here. I should, since I love Pokemon and people who also love Pokemon. Be nice now.

Munchlax11

Munch?
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 15, 2014
Hey Powerserge!
Welcome to PC! I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here! I see you like Mewtwo? If you are trying to stay away from the X/Y news don't click the spoiler, but then again on pokemon forums it is hard to avoid that kind of news, but just to be safe.
Spoiler:
What kind of pokemon stuff are you into? There's lots of different pokemon related topics and even non-related pokemon topics here on PC! I know those are a lot of questions so if you don't want to answer them that's fine. If you have any questions or just want to chat about pokemon feel free to VM me!

Powerserge

The Imminent Victor
Years
Thanks Munchlax11! The place looks pretty lively, and that's always good.

I honestly don't like the new form. I was praying that it'd be some weird Mewthree or something, but alas, it wasn't. I just can't see how getting smaller and cuter would make Mewtwo more powerful, but let's see how this works out....

I mainly just like the main series games and the anime, although I'm so far behind in the show that it's ridiculous. But I hope this place gives me some interest in the spin-offs and whatnot!

Years
Hi Powerserge! Your username makes me think you're a fan of electric types. :3

We all love Pokemon so no worries, we'll of course all be nice here. xD I'm kind of in agreement about the new Mewtwo form though.. it just didn't click with me. Maybe that'll change down the line but right now I'm just not a fan. The original Mewtwo was pretty cool and I'd have preferred if they left him alone, but I'm in no way someone who's overly attached to the old gens. Just feel like it's too big a change to a Pokemon that was made fifteen years ago, you know?

But maaan, you need to catch up with the anime! There's tons of episodes but it's pretty worth it to watch, especially since you can see how the show has changed over the years. I'm not a fan of how Best Wishes/Black & White made Ash lose a chunk of his knowledge but that's for another thread, probably over at the Pokemon Anime board. That series overall was pretty good and I was so happy when we got to see Cheren and N in the show. n~~n Hope to see you posting around the generation discussions if you're a fan of the games, though! They're all quite active and have some cool regulars who are really interested in the games, like yourself. You'll likely settle in regardless of what you're looking to do here since we're generally friendly and accepting around PokeCommunity. Perhaps we'll see each other around in other places here down the line!

Have a great time on PC! If you need anything, I'll be happy to help!

Munchlax11

Munch?
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 15, 2014
I'm not sure about the new form really. I'm not sure how it will all turn out in terms of how it makes it more powerful, but the storyline behind it in the movie will be amazing for sure. So you watch anime? I've watched the Mewtwo movie a number of times its one of my favorite pokemon movies, if not my most favorite. If you wanna discuss anime then you can do so here:Pokemon Anime
Also if you want to discuss the new mewtwo form or anything else relating to X/Y, this would be the place:Pokemon X & Pokemon Y
If you decide to get more into Spinoffs, then that would be found here: Spinoff Games
There's all kinds of stuff to do here. There's the Trade Corner and the Battle Center! There's something for everyone here. I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here !

Powerserge

The Imminent Victor
Years
Thanks for the warm welcome Cirno! you and I seem to be on the same page with the Mewtwo thing, and I appreciate all the info about the show and the forum! And thanks to you yet again Munchlax11. I sure do like anime, and Mewtwo strikes back is one of my favorite Pokemon films so far, too. I know I have a lot to catch up on, but hey, maybe someday eh? haha.

See you guys around!

Back