• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Eclipse

What sould the Name Change to?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shun1

Started Project RGSShun
Years
Pokémon Eclipse
EclipseBanner.png

Program: RPG MAKER XP
Note: This is NOT a hack!

LogoINTRO.png

Pokémon Eclipse, This Game is made with RMXP (Rpg Maker XP) and i am using one of the worlds best starter kits made by poccil's Pokémon Essentials.
I am the Creator and the Manager of this Game, I am the Mapper, a Semi Battle Spriter, a Semi Graphic Maker.
Pokémon Eclipse is based in a new region called Vastine (Name of Region may change.) Vastine has the old 493 Pokémon and 1 new pokémon. The game currently has Whack a hack's DP Tiles and the Gym Tiles I'm making myself.

LogoPlot.png

Legend of Vastine

Long ago during the creation of the Pokémon World 8 Pokémon created Vastine
these pokémon had diffrent types.

A Water type,
A Electric type,
A Fire type,
A Normal type,
A Psychic type,
A Dark type,
A Grass type,
A Ice type.

Main Story

The story starts with a Battling lesson with a pokemon.
When you finish, you are asked for choosing one pokemon from the three Johto starter.

Then the main part in each game you have to defeat gym leaders, collect badges BUT that is not all,
You will meet a Team Known as Team DarkLight.
a team that Are on a quest to obtain the Eclipse Pokémon.
But to collect it, they need the Eight secret orbs,
(8 what a magic number... I wonder?)

A Wonderful Adventure with many diffrent parts to a massive story known as the Pokémon World.

You'll have to face challenges, defeat trainers and save the world.

The Game now has a brand new Battle Frontier and there is also the Battle Dojo.

Logoscreens.png

New

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Images are JPEG to stop from stealing.

LogoVIDEOS.png

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=FU5SvWLRd74&feature=channel_page

LogoDEMOS.png

http://files.filefront.com/Pokmon+Eclipseexe/;12799380;/fileinfo.html

LogoSTAFF.png

Shun - Mapper, Eventer, idealist
Application Form

Spoiler:

Logocredit.png

Poccil's Brilliant Starter Kit
4th Gen Matt's Pokémon Resource Kit
Enterbrain for RMXP
Wah for some of the tiles

Support this game
HTML:
[IMG]http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc30/pokepal2007/Eclipse/Bannersupport.png[/IMG]

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 27, 2021
well you should maybe had spent some time in the plot and story idea space but whatever. Here is what I think from another game developers point of view. first of all it would seem you have already shosen the name you like best "Eclipse" but it is ok to see what others like. The OW's of eevee and its evolutions arent good at all its a problem I had once and has been dealt with but yes those look horrible especially with the D/P graphis(not to fond of them). But anyway yeah. I also think that the player in the room is the best screen. The others look as if they are not part of the story yet and you just set them up just for the screen. Have you completed any eventing yet?

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
I would say the samething as PokemonOI, actually this is game without plot. Try working in it more, let the graphics and screens for after the plot is done. Godd luck =]

Xaviar

I left my brain in its jar
Years
The gym tileset's palette needs some work, as those colors are too bold (is that the word I'm looking for?) You have a few forgotten punctuation marks, and what is that behind the hero in the eighth screen?

Anyways, good luck with fixing what you have and adding to your game.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 27, 2021
Because Chibo_wolf Quit the project i took over and because he imported the Tiles and graphics before hand i haven't edited them,

Also i have started the Eventing.

And the Eevee and Evos are the sprites for what the next tiles are going to be in the game.

I can't really think of a good plot lol but it will come soon.

The gym tile sets were made by chibo and i am going to change them all and in the eighth screen is A special orb which i am going to change because i currently don't like that spritre.

Update to Thread!

If you wish to be Part off the Eclipse Staff then please read the Staff section FULLY!

Also I am Making a Video for Trailer For the game.
Well without a plot this is in the wrong section it should be in the plot and story idea space.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 27, 2021
Whats wrong with the plot? its fine.

IMPORTANT

Need OW Spriter
what do you mean whats wrong with the plot? you just said a few posts ago that you couldn't think of a good plot.and that it would come.If you dont have your story together then it should be in the plot and story idea space.

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2010
I have edited the Plot or Story but all i need to know is what you think.
Pokemono i is right this should be in the plot and story idea spac e. You are still editing your story and want people to tell their ideas.this section is for showcasing your game not developing a story.

Shun1

Started Project RGSShun
Years
To everyone that posted ere, sorry if i have made half your posts really stupid, i deleted my previouse posts because im going to make all the posts from now on make more sense XD

anyway

Here are the updaes of the game,

The game will contain 1 maybe 2 or 3 diffrent regions,
Will have many sidequests,
Many minigames (Digging, Questionaire, Waterslide)
Every Pokemon will be obtainable,
Special characters are going to return,
Maybe one new pokemon

That is all i can tink off at the moment feel free to give ideas.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
Years
OH!

That's what the PM was for...

lol.

Hmm...

Our threads are distinguished by the fact that mine has "Version" attached and that our usernames are displayed under the thread titles.

I quite like that you use DP tiles. The game looks good.

Shun1

Started Project RGSShun
Years
OH!

That's what the PM was for...

lol.

Hmm...

Our threads are distinguished by the fact that mine has "Version" attached and that our usernames are displayed under the thread titles.

I quite like that you use DP tiles. The game looks good.

Oh yes i only just saw the Version bit lol,

and about the DP tiles i made a tilesetim going to put them on the resource thing.

ah2190

XD002
Years
Well, at least this is currently in production. Unlike XD002: Shadow of Dragons.

However, with that, it's mainly because neither of us have got round to work on it. But hopefully within the next week, I'll be able to start working on it again.

Shun1

Started Project RGSShun
Years
Well, at least this is currently in production. Unlike XD002: Shadow of Dragons.

However, with that, it's mainly because neither of us have got round to work on it. But hopefully within the next week, I'll be able to start working on it again.

yes i know that we haven't done alot on XD002 but i have made a few updates to some of your maps to make them better.

Update
Here is a Picture off the Region Map.
Region.png

Massive Update
Beta release
I will release the beta when I have finished the 2nd gym.

Introduction to the New team
The new team name is going to be Team DarkLight Whose goal is to awaken the Monster of the eclipse. (No surprise there) but it seems that they are going to use it as the...

Gym Leaders

1st Gym
Trevor
Water Pokémon Gym
Gym Location: Flowing Dew City

2nd Gym
Electric Type Gym
Gym Location: Techna

Thats all your getting for now.

Last edited:

Mrchewy

nom nom nom
Years
The plot seems somewhat... I'm not sure how to express it. Bland? Cliché? It really lacks much needed depth (even the original games have some kind of depth in the plot, albeit not much) and really, just sounds like most other fan games out there. Apart from that, the grammar and Pokémon overworlds need work, but so far it isn't too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back