• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PCX Event Volunteering

Status
Not open for further replies.

droomph

weeb
Years
Thinking about it, I might also want to do a map-off.

I'm not very good at mapping myself, but I know how to make a good map and I know when I see one...

bobandbill

one more time
Years
I'm guessing there's no host for the writing thing? I can be more active and host it if you want.:) If not, I can just join that writing thing.
You're guessing wrong then:
Writing Event (Hosted by Astinus)
Sharpen your pencils, or open up Word and write based on a given theme!
Oh, and who's Lerroux?
Might want to look at what happened during April Fools here. Fake former admin who took over the forums, in a short sentence.

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
I'll help (my lovely pair Skymin) with a Roleplaying event.

Or as she wanted to me to say:

"ILL HELP WITH ROLEPLAY."

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Just a reminder (because people VM me about it), people will get approved more as time goes along. For the section-specific ones we want the GT to be as best as possible, so we're more likely to go with people with example threads of the area they're interested in (for example for art, an art gallery), and so on. It wouldn't mean you're guaranteed, but it'd improve your chances!

Either way everyone accepted (I think?) out of those that have volunteered for the section-related ones for now. Everything else will come along soon once we get more people interested.

Andyman409

Noob
Years
For the section-specific ones we want the GT to be as best as possible, so we're more likely to go with people with example threads of the area they're interested in (for example for art, an art gallery), and so on.

How would I make an example thread for my area of interest (film). Would I have to submit film essays for review ;)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
How would I make an example thread for my area of interest (film). Would I have to submit film essays for review ;)

Uhh well, that one in particular is kind of taken now either way, since the previous hosts stepped back up and chose their other host, sorry ;; There's still a lot more you can volunteer for, though! Some things barely anyone has volunteered forrrr.

Pinta77

Might want to look at what happened during April Fools here. Fake former admin who took over the forums, in a short sentence.
@~@ Fake former admin? What!?!!?

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
Years
So I'm all about that Writing Contest. I'd like to be one of the judges, and host/mod extraordinaire Astinus pointed me here in the way of volunteering.

Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2012
I'll do competitive battling tournament if it's for gen 5 because i am good at battling

Blues-Music

Pokemon researcher
Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2012
I can help out with the Trivia.I know a lot of questions with different themes.I know pokemon themes.Generation themes.Earth , and countries themes.Science themes , and much more.I also made this banner for pokecomunnity.
I put a spoiler because its pretty big.
Spoiler:

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
May I volunteer to host the Slogan Contest?

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 2, 2015
If there are still positions available, I'd be glad to host/co-host the sprite competition.

Thanks for the consideration :)

Last edited:

garjora

Ambassador of the Cosmos
Years
Hm, I doubt he'll need a co-host for such a simple event but i'd like to co-host the caption event if possible. I was thinking of hosting the Skype event but unfortunately I can't think of anything good enough at the moment.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
Count me in Shiny Pokémon Raffle. I'll try to help out as best as I can.

TSS_Killer

The (6) Train BCCS Owner
Years
Since I've been a notorious person on the Skype and online airwaves, I would like to participate in the Skype get-together.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Ummm I'd like to help out on the slogan contest, if you need someone. I don't know exactly how much effort it would take, but I'd be happy to do it with someone else. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back