• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game] ? ART BATTLE #9 ? CDB vs SKYSILVALLY: Pencils

Who should win??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
♔ ART BATTLE #9 ♔ CDB vs SKYSILVALLY: Pencils

✂ ART BATTLE ✂​

CDB vs SKYSILVALLY

Specifications: Pencils -> Flying type Pokemon

Voting lasts for one week!
Use the poll, but go ahead put your thoughts about the work in the thread!
Vote who you think tackled the specifications the best, and just one you liked in general. The artist this week have signed their works, but try to be unbiased!

Don't forget that you too can sign up for your own art battle here!
Get in the queue today!

445365_PicsArt_01-11-02.28.59.jpg

MiJSYhc.png

CSS by Achromatic.

Years
Make sure to get your votes in!

For these two, while we do have a difference in color, I think it's fine. I like the first's use of color, but it doesn't show as much as a technique in the shading like the second one, as well as the second one having a more dynamic scene of two pokemon. I do however like the outstretched wing of the first, making a very beautiful display.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
I am a fan of black-and-white drawings and it works well with the action scene depicted, though this is not to say the first image was bad. Its very well drawn and the colors are certainly appealing, but my eye "taste buds" prefer #2.

Back