• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Genesis

Ghu55

Pokemon Torzach Supporter
Years
dragonarche, my trapinch evolve to vibrava at level 24, maybe spheal evolves at 26, idk, i never got to the second evolvation before the beta ended

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
The gyms look great (thinks what the eight one is)... Is... It... dragon?

Thrace

@tion
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
So i hear there some 4 gen PK where can i find them?Theres only mentions.
There'll all going to be one off Pokemon in events unless they evolve from a Pokemon from an earlier generation.

The Beta ends after beating Nate.
I know this question is silly, but Thrace, are you going to insert Dusknoir's Sprite? When I battle Nate, it's not inserted yet.
Yeah it will. I'm just having problems with inserting sprites with my computer for some reason. Every time I save the image file it creates a 4kb file when it should actually be under 1kb. The 4kb file can't be inserted properly.

The gyms look great (thinks what the eight one is)... Is... It... dragon?
Yeah it is. I thought it'd be obvious with the dragon fangs on each side of the leader.

I've got a small update today... the rival sprite.
PokemonGenesis_01-6.png

The OWs were made by $_$. Thanks to Cirno (who had them originally) for letting me use them and Vesper for sending me them.

E3DaMeX

Haha, that first gym leader was the hardest for me. If only I knew that you get Ice Ball at level 13 with a Spheal. xD Other than that, this game is purely win. Not too many grammar mistakes, either. =P Keep up the good work.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2015
Sorry if this has been asked already...my mareep is at level 20 and still hasn't evolved. I thought it evolved at level 15?

I just got the second badge and this game is excellent! Keep up the good work!

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Yeah it will. I'm just having problems with inserting sprites with my computer for some reason. Every time I save the image file it creates a 4kb file when it should actually be under 1kb. The 4kb file can't be inserted properly.

Would you like me to help you out with some inserting?

Ephraim

I am no servant.
Years

Thrace

@tion
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
Sorry if this has been asked already...my mareep is at level 20 and still hasn't evolved. I thought it evolved at level 15?

I just got the second badge and this game is excellent! Keep up the good work!
It evolves at either 24 or 26.

Would you like me to help you out with some inserting?
Thanks but I got Adam to help me with it.

Here is the Flying type gym leader, Fiona. Credit to Lornami for creating the sprite and megiddo for inserting it.
PokemonGenesis_01-7.png

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2015
Here's another question, again pardon my laziness as it may have been mentioned. Anytime I go to battle my rival the screen just goes totally black...and the battle music just goes on and on and on and on...any ideas?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Hey Thrace I started to play but I found a bug and I don't know if it was already reported.
After I go from Latim to the south and beat all the trainers on the grass route and reach the place where my rival is standing. After I talk with him battle will start but screen just goes black and game freeze...
Do ya think it because of bad patch?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2019
Great hack, I can't wait until it's completely done.
By the way, I don't know if this has been pointed out yet but when you try to nickname one of your starters, the nickname doesn't show up, it just says the original Pokémon's name. (In my case, Spheal)

Thrace

@tion
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
Hey Thrace I started to play but I found a bug and I don't know if it was already reported.
After I go from Latim to the south and beat all the trainers on the grass route and reach the place where my rival is standing. After I talk with him battle will start but screen just goes black and game freeze...
Do ya think it because of bad patch?
Could you PM me your saves at that point?

Great hack, I can't wait until it's completely done.
By the way, I don't know if this has been pointed out yet but when you try to nickname one of your starters, the nickname doesn't show up, it just says the original Pokémon's name. (In my case, Spheal)
Yes I'm aware of it. I just don't know how to fix it yet.

Thrace

@tion
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
Okay ya have it there
Hope ya fix it 'cause I wanna continue playing this great hack :)
Thanks for that. I've worked out what was causing the problem. One of the Pokemon in your rivals party has corrupted data, I need to repoint it and reprogram everything. Unfortunately its not just that one Pokemon its every Pokemon after Metagross. I'm afraid you'll just have to download A-Map and move the script and rival out of the way in the map to continue... unless you want to wait for the next beta.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Thanks for that. I've worked out what was causing the problem. One of the Pokemon in your rivals party has corrupted data, I need to repoint it and reprogram everything. Unfortunately its not just that one Pokemon its every Pokemon after Metagross. I'm afraid you'll just have to download A-Map and move the script and rival out of the way in the map to continue... unless you want to wait for the next beta.
Okay then.
And I have A-Map of course so that wouldn't be problem for me to remove 'em.
Thanks for help :)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Okay I'm continuing and the rival error is still continuing so I had to remove all the rival's battles. :)
Anyway I just reached the 5th gym and it was kinda weird battling against Missingno sprite :D (Dusknoir) Ya should fix it in next beta :)
But I've gotta say this is really great hack hope ya finish it soon :)
Edit : and by the way where should I go after I beat Nate?

Last edited:
Back