• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Nameless Version(Complete Beta 5.30 Released with Darker Future Episode)

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
This is the prequel(and sequel, but the sequel part just consists of several events.) of Pokemon Mega Power and the sequel of Pokemon Resolute. In this game, you play as Chronya, the young hero of Cyenn Region.

Story:
12 years ago, Altena, the general of Valo Empire had to leave her country with her daughter Chronya. She didn't tell Chronya why they had to leave their hometown. The only thing Chronya knew was that she had a father who lived in Cyenn Region, and her mother decided to ask for his father's help. However, they were attacked by Dark Workers, who were employed by the Valo Emperor. The emperor wanted to get rid of Altena forever. Altena fell into Dark Worker's trap, Chronya had no choice, she had to jump into the ocean. She was saved by a young agent, this agent was called Gavin. To defend Chronya, Gavin gave Chronya his Pokemon. This is the beginning of Chronya's journey...

Features:
New region -- Cyenn Region, Western Tyron Region, Sevii Island and Lande Region.
Pokemon from generation 4 to generation 8.
Real Mega Evolution -- Except for Chronya's first Pokemon, it's special.
No Gyms -- Battle Arenas take the place of the Gyms.
No Pokemon League in Cyenn Region -- The tournament takes the place of the Cyenn League.
You can decide on when to challenge the Cyenn Tournament by yourself.
Skills take the place of HMs, try to learn more useful skills.
Half open world(After the Shedir Town event).
You can decide on when to begin with the main storyline by yourself.
Black/White Repel System.
In-game guide system(think), which allows Chronya to talk to herself so that you can find out where to go next.
Two difficulty modes: Normal mode and Dynamic Mode.

Screenshots:
Pokemon%20Nameless%20Complete%20Beta5%20Pics.PNG

Credits:
Special to jiangzhengwenjzw for helping with adding many new features to Beta 5 and taking out all gamebreaking glitches in Beta4, this game would never go this far without his help.
For the tools and tutorials, 邪亚斯, 海のLUGIA for the beta test.
LU-HO, HackMew, karatekid552, Kurapika, FBI, esperance, Darthatron for the tools and tutorials, JPAN, Spherical Ice, knizz, AkameTheBulbasaur, Squeetz and Invert for many features, and Don Valentino, JDMEK5, Thepopstardude, HeavenHeaven, Catrione for the music.
Mastermind_X, Shiny Quagsire and Sierraffinity for the ruins of alph puzzle, also, thank jiangzhengwenjzw again for improving it.
Touched, MrDollSteak, DaniilS, SphericalIce
For the mega evolution system

Support Bar:
dd3ghqn-e7b2260d-fb22-489b-a5fc-287bac7ed462.png

Progress:
The whole game is complete.

This is the complete version of this hack, but there will be updates for fixing the glitches.
New - Download link for fixed Beta 5.30(Patch this on Pokemon Fire Red V1.0):
https://www.mediafire.com/file/0vko9n4km0yazmh/Pokemon+Nameless+Complete+Beta+5.30.zip/file

Beta 5.30 contains a great amount of bugfixes. Thanks to 海のLUGIA's beta test, many glitches were spotted and fixed. The mega evolution system was updated thanks to jiangzhengwenjzw's help. Also, many things are changed as well. For example, the defender who teaches Birdcall will always be around the Battle Arena, and if you want to challenge her outside of the arena when she's not the current defender to challenge, then you'll need to give her Full Restores to battle with her. Some new features are added. Now Think can be used to check the evolution methods of the Pokemon in the team, it only tells how the Pokemon evolves at the beginning, but it can be upgraded in Crystal Village, the upgraded version can be used to check out the exact way of how certain Pokemon in the team evolve. The Laptop can download two more applications: Portable pokemon storage system and Online shop, which can be unlocked in certain sidequests. However, they can only be used outdoors. The ow sprites are also changed quite a bit.
Pokemon%20Nameless%20Complete%20Beta%205.30.png

Thank Olivia R. for writing the very detailed walkthrough and other guides, they would be very helpful for many players:
walkthrough
Seperate guides:
Battle Arenas and Battle Department
Legendary Pokemon Locations
Mega Stone Locations
Crafting

For those people who lost their old save file and wish to play the mega power episode only, they can use this save file, in which the main storyline is finished up to the first time you can start the mega power episode(This save file chose Alma as the partner) :
https://www.mediafire.com/file/6n60m34y4wrzrnc/Pokemon+Nameless+Complete+Beta4.09+Fixed.sav/file

Previous changelog(Download link for older version included):
Spoiler:

And...
A brief walkthrough for this(updated for beta 4):
https://www.mediafire.com/file/i4csk0p8hbpz1sg/Brief+walkthrough+for+Pokemon+nameless.txt/file
This is here for those people who can't find out how to learn all skills:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/6ensso0otvb7vc0/Pokemon_Nameless_Skills.txt/file
For those who need the list of the Pokemon loacations and mega stone locations, please read this list by jericho922:
https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=10148396#post10148396

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 15, 2022
this is gonna be a great game^^, btw is there any possibilty in the future, male counterpart of chronya?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen yesterday
ever since pokemon resolute,mega power came. i was wondering why are you using the 5th gen styled sprite :/ ? i'm not saying that its bad.. but why don't you try using the DS Gen 4 styled sprite?
btw nice hack like usual :) i hope you'll complete this hack with no problem

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
I took some time to play a bit of the demo and i can already say that I'm pretty impressed. If there was anything that put me off from playing the trilogy, then it was the quality of the dialogue text and this hack of yours rectified it perfectly. I love how dark and story oriented this hack is instead of just gameplay based. Thank you and good luck!

Murderlinez3

Shiny Scyther
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 26, 2022
Hack of the year 2020?:)

1158 you are a beast in hacking, your hacks are great and I love that you alomst finish your projects. Nobody need free time or school :$

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 23, 2020
After Speaking to My rival where do I go to continue the main storyline? Where is the base of Team delta?

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
Hi I will play this once I get done Pokemon resolute and Pokemon mega power. Looks really good though and from the screenshots, it looks like your english has improved a lot. Good luck with this one dude.

Karl

Creator of [b]Pokémon Darkfire[/b]
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Screens look good. Good luck with this project.

Years
Hey, I don't arrive to find the key in the rooms, at the beginning when you enter in the lab. Where is the key?

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
After Speaking to My rival where do I go to continue the main storyline? Where is the base of Team delta?

If you are in Shedir Town, then go to Etamin City. If you are in Etamin City, then the base is in the southwest of the city.

Hey, I don't arrive to find the key in the rooms, at the beginning when you enter in the lab. Where is the key?

Try to check out all the notebooks and the photo in those rooms.

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
What to do after etamin city base

Go to Kurhah Island to start the storyline. However, there aren't many things to be done because the storyline is unfinished.

The Demo 1.2 is released just now. In Demo 1.2, the storyline still ends in Kurhah Island, but there are something new. All towns of Cyenn are accessible now.
What's new in Demo 1.2:
The Northern Acamar Desert and Griffas Town are available in this demo, which means all towns of Cyenn Region are accessible.
Bug fixes:
Like Ted's Pinsir doesn't mega evolve, wrong Trainers on Izar Path and so on.

The flying point of Griffas Town is fixed.

Download link(Patch this on Pokemon Fire Red V1.0):
https://www.mediafire.com/file/viyz57mkxd630te/Pokemon_Nameless_Demo1.2_Fixed.ips/file

Last edited:

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
I have found that some OW sprites in the previous patch were broken, so I had to fix it. Of course that's not everything I did. In this new patch, I have made the Southern Acamar Desert accessible, however, there are many unfinished things in that map. I know that map can't be called a completely finished one, but still, from now on, all outdoor maps of Cyenn Region are accessible.

Some screenshots:
vSSMQ2P.png

What's new in Demo 1.3:
Some bug fixes like the broken OW sprites.
The Southern Acamar Desert is accessible now, which means all outdoor maps of Cyenn Region are accessible.

Download link(Patch this on Pokemon Fire Red V1.0):
http://www.mediafire.com/file/nkc2tcgffkwbt48/Pokemon_Nameless_Demo1.3_Fixed.ips/file

Back