• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: Pokémon XY: Naturia Version [11-04-14: Begin + BETA 0.1]

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 15, 2017
The download link doesn't work it just keeps saying: error (429) this account's links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!
And it has been doing that for the past 2 weeks

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 24, 2016
What can i do after defeating the Pokemon league and getting the green orb?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Sep 2, 2017
If anyone wants to download anything for this game you just have to copy the download links into the wayback machine. They should instantly download when you select the date

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 22, 2016
I need a exp code does anybody have one or any tips to this game? I'm at burnt tower and I can get past The rival. My team is this : Lv 21 froakie, Lvl 26 Larvitar, Lv 26 Staravia, Lv 27 Lucario Lv 35 Slyvion and a Lv 20 Flareon. Grinding takes FOREVER. I could use some help with this game

Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2016
Yes yes so, you don't stop... Jejeje Chamber, és una sorpresa ver tu hack por aquí tambien, jejejeje tampoco me paso mucho por este foro pero de vez en cuando si.
Está muy bien, eres todo un ejemplo a seguir en el Rom Hacking.
Good luck my friend, We want more!

pixeleye

Pixel Artist For GBC
Years
Hi, I'm a spriter way way way back in the early days of Gold and Silver. If you need some Legendary Sprites,

Groudon_f.gif
Rayquaza_f.gif

Latios_f.gif
Kyogre_f.gif
Latias_f.gif
Palkia_f.gif
Arceus_f.gif

Mascot.gif

This are the only Sprites left from my works. All my works were deleted unfortunately. I'll comeback soon but in GBA version.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 27, 2017
My Eevee alway evolves into a Espeon but I want a Sylveon how do i evolve it?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 27, 2017
I need a exp code does anybody have one or any tips to this game? I'm at burnt tower and I can get past The rival. My team is this : Lv 21 froakie, Lvl 26 Larvitar, Lv 26 Staravia, Lv 27 Lucario Lv 35 Slyvion and a Lv 20 Flareon. Grinding takes FOREVER. I could use some help with this game

HOW DID U GET THE SYLVEON!

66hunter66

Itrainespeons. :D
Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2017
Game breaking bug, I keep getting game reset from an Inkay using Swagger against my Eevee.

phosphate5

Random little kid
Years
This is really cool! The dropbox download links for the docs (and the game) aren't working anymore though :(

Also, I didn't quite understand this - does the hidden ability become permanent after having an everstone for a while? Or is there some other way to make it permanent? My froakie has protean now, which is really nice, but I don't remember if it had it before everstone was held anyway.

Last edited:
Years
Does anyone know where you can find Axew in this game? I think I heard they're early game, but I haven't had any success locating one.

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Jul 27, 2017
Sorry, I don't really like this hack. I think it would be awesome but, F-ING LITMUS AHHHHH!!!! I can't get past the first gym (no money for potions) because my eevee always either won't obey, just uses tail whip over and over, and, on the 1/10 chance that I DO get an attack, it's usually bug or grass type. I think that this hack is a great idea, what with my favorite region, Johto and some of my favorite Pokémon (noibat and noivern) but litmus and my level 16 eevee not obeying make the game unplayable for me.

Back