• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Profanity! Wash You Mouth With Soap!

Do you swear

• A Lot!

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Only When I'm Angry!

Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Never!

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • I Swear Like a Giant Radioactive Monkey!

Votes: 6 15.8%

• Total voters

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
I don't swear on purpose.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
I swear a lot...sometimes I don't even notice. it I seem to cuss a LOT when I really angry

22sa

Years
It be nice to be able to sit at one place and beable to diss something all-day long though...... I bet Gr8ie can do that! bam

Q Man

Erm...
Years
I cus only when there is an appropriate situation of environment. Here at PC, I don't swear because of the little kids... Plus, the cus words are censored out anyway ;) But on other forums, where everybody is all mature and adult, they'll swear every time they get the chance... Also, in IM's, I typically don't swear unless I know that its alright with the person I'm talking to.
Offline tho... dang. I typically don't cus at all around my parents or in a classroom, but if I'm in private or talking to friends somewhere out of authoritive reach (such as in the cafeteria or outside) I sometimes cus worse than the monkey
tongue.gif

Gym Leader Roxanne

I'm nice all the time and I don't swear at people...

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
i don't swear at people at all. It's just disrespectful to others around you, and sometimes they're just meaningless words threw into a sentence. Using meaningless words just make you sound dumb imho...

example...

"What's wrong with you" (no swear version)
"What is *inserf f-swear*een *insert h-swear* wrong with you!!" (swear version)

means exactly the same thing... what's the point! it's just rude and pointless...

Last edited:

22sa

Years
frostweaver said:
i don't swear at people at all. It's just disrespectful to others around you, and sometimes they're just meaningless words threw into a sentence. Using meaningless words just make you sound dumb imho...

example...

"What's wrong with you" (no swear version)
"What is *inserf f-swear*een *insert h-swear* wrong with you!!" (swear version)

means exactly the same thing... what's the point! it's just rude and pointless...
Dude they both sound rude O.o

Gym Leader Roxanne

I don't like people calling people a female dog. Why people call people a female dog? I dunno why.

22sa

Years
Dizzy said:
lmao that was funny , female dog ?? oh u mean *beep*
Yup. That's what Roxanne meant. ^_~

Years
Gym Leader Roxanne said:
I don't like people calling people a female dog. Why people call people a female dog? I dunno why.
Female dog, you mean *censored*? What so bad if someone calls you a female dog in the term *censored*?

Sage

*sigh*
Years
I -try- not to swear, but sometimes it just.. doesn't work. Ah, I should wash my mouth out with soap one of these days..

It's mostly when I'm upset though.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I don't know how much a giant radioactive monkey swears, so I didn't pick it. o_O;;

I swear all the time. Not really online very much unless I'm talking to really close (and non-religious XD) friends. x_X I won't swear at people to their face, but I think I've sworn at my mom at LEAST 10 times today under my breath. x_x; Whenever I get annoyed, I just swear instead of inflicting physical harm on something or worse. ^_^ It's a nice way to calm me down for some reason, rofl.

o_O; Well I don't know about you, latiosspud, but I'd consider being called a ***** (or female dog if the censors prefer) pretty insulting.

EDIT: O_O; Oops. The censors didn't pick that up.

Years
Lightning said:
I don't know how much a giant radioactive monkey swears, so I didn't pick it. o_O;;

I swear all the time. Not really online very much unless I'm talking to really close (and non-religious XD) friends. x_X I won't swear at people to their face, but I think I've sworn at my mom at LEAST 10 times today under my breath. x_x; Whenever I get annoyed, I just swear instead of inflicting physical harm on something or worse. ^_^ It's a nice way to calm me down for some reason, rofl.

o_O; Well I don't know about you, latiosspud, but I'd consider being called a ***** (or female dog if the censors prefer) pretty insulting.

EDIT: O_O; Oops. The censors didn't pick that up.
I was just joking...the only reason why I use it out of PC is because I know it makes people angry or else why would I use it?

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
I love to swear ............. my favorite swear words are What the **** are you talkin about , Same **** differnt day ,

Back