• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Expert Emerald~ FINAL BETA RELEASED (Project Complete)

Overall Hack Rating!

• ★★★★★

Votes: 756 69.3%
  • ★★★★

Votes: 230 21.1%
  • ★★★

Votes: 60 5.5%
  • ★★

Votes: 10 0.9%
  • Votes: 35 3.2%

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2013
where can you find machop? Ive searched for a good hour in granite cave, cannot find him

Years
where can you find machop? Ive searched for a good hour in granite cave, cannot find him
As the cave is filled with so many rare pokes. Its a hard time finding the ones you want. I believe its on the first floor of the cave

You will use ghost with Levitate?
Can it be possible in that way..? No, Not anything like that something else...hee hee hee ;)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2019
this hack is very good by far, it's difficulty is way more harder than i expected, it took me lots of luck to defeat brawly with kirlia, only used calm mind spam and xspeed and confusion to get rid off his heracross, since it ohko like my team (grovyle, croconaw, kirlia), which eeveelution do you reccomend me?, since i like espeon, but already have kirlia on my team, and some place to grind between slateport and wattson's gym?

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2019

Since you already have water and psychic type. I would suggest Jolteon as electric type.
Also if you want to have interesting challenge, use wall Umbreon =)

ok, thanks for the suggestion, any level up place between slateport and wattson's gym?, forgot to ask, any thunderstone by slateport-wattson, or i just have to get past norman to get one?

blue

gucci
Years
ok, thanks for the suggestion, any level up place between slateport and wattson's gym?, forgot to ask, any thunderstone by slateport-wattson, or i just have to get past norman to get one?

The only place I would suggest is Route 117 & Route 118 & there's a Thunder, Fire, Leaf & Water Stone at Fallabor Mart.

Years
Lolz brother but suddenly I remember one by my self but the problem is I never used him for any of my game i-e from Gen 1 to now....GENGAR...

this hack is very good by far, it's difficulty is way more harder than i expected, it took me lots of luck to defeat brawly with kirlia, only used calm mind spam and xspeed and confusion to get rid off his heracross, since it ohko like my team (grovyle, croconaw, kirlia), which eeveelution do you reccomend me?, since i like espeon, but already have kirlia on my team, and some place to grind between slateport and wattson's gym?
Mareep was also a good choice but now I don't think you are going back to get it from Petalburg now

Last edited:
Years
Huh... finally got rid of Norman. Found A good training place i-e the grass patch outside Meteor Falls.
Also I was thinking Suicune you should have edited Aggron and Ampharos movesets also.. I mean common at least let Aggron learn (Rock Slide). I mean it doesnt have any rock type moves even its a part Rock type. As for Ampharos it already packs decent electric attacks. Why not give it something else too. Just my opinion. Everything else is in your control..

Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2012
i've download the last version but my emulator doesn't recognize it... What should I do?

Back