• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Fire Emblem: Re-Awakening

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
Alright, I've finally posted my monster of a post. It chronicles everything that's involved Tarin, from falling off of the tree to where we are now.

@darkpokeball: To keep things short, It was in my pocket, I spun to open a door, It went in the toilet.

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
darkpokeball, Dansparce- Great posts! I'd love to see more like these in the future, though I realize that they take a lot longer to make.

Sorry for not posting this weekend, been completely addicted to Pokemon Y.

YellowGardevoir

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
@JNathan- Yes, we have one more open spot that you can have if you want.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 4, 2024
Dangit guys. I don't think I can post on this. My schedule has taken up my time. But I would still like to give advice through this RP.

YellowGardevoir

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
@Shadowhawkfrost-It's fine, just post when you can.

Actually guys, I'm having a similar problem. School is absorbing my life at the moment, so I'll try to at least get a post up later today but after tat my posting will be sporadic.

YellowGardevoir

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
Guys, guys so sorry. I've been slacking so hard. But seriously, I'll have a post up by tomorrow for sure!

EDIT: Finally posted! I closed up the battle and now the interrogation of Cloff begins!

Last edited:

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Haha, just posted.
Also made a reference to earlier FE games...
Spoiler:

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
Posted.

Firstly, Tarin's mask is gone for good.

Secondly, The mysterious person at the end of my post can be either Shinji or Lutaro, since Cloff and Nokam are currently in the middle of something.

Thirdly, Sorry if it gets poorly written near the end, I'm not feeling 100% right now.

@Yellow: Nope.

YellowGardevoir

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
I've posted! Again, I apologize for my tardiness, but this weak is finals at my school so I've been really busy. If there's anything that you guys want to do in this chapter do it soon. The next Chapter will be up shortly! (Not tonight obviously. In a few days.)

YellowGardevoir

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
@Dansparce-Yeah...... And this isn't really a high-interest RP either, so the odds of someone coming to fill his spot soon are rather low....

Perhaps it's time to allow one or two people to make their second characters? Tell me what you guys think.

Back