• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Distortion Black Reborn [Cancelled][For more info read last posts]

Nex

formerly known as _Nex_
Years
Little but Important update:
Im currently learning scripting and Im already able to script bugfree stuff!
Bp7Uy1b.png

*the overworld is a placeholder*

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 1, 2019
This looks great so far!

Question though, will there be a female/male characters? Or just male?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Everyone who's waiting for an alpha, the wait will definitely be worth it! =)

The incredible attention to detail from the textboxes to the battle backgrounds feels totally fresh, plus you already know how I feel about those tiles lol.

Really excited for the plans you have for the story too, can't wait to adventure in the Distortion World!

Reactions: Nex

Xertified

Shtposting is my life.
Years
Everyone who's waiting for an alpha, the wait will definitely be worth it! =)

The incredible attention to detail from the textboxes to the battle backgrounds feels totally fresh, plus you already know how I feel about those tiles lol.

Really excited for the plans you have for the story too, can't wait to adventure in the Distortion World!

I am really hyped up man!!~

Reactions: Nex
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 19, 2022
media I posted somewhere other~
M8eqhBH.png

RjN01tV.png

This scripts do not exist anymore ^
I4y2WCT.png

lFY7Fdu.png
That last shot looks interesting! Is that an engraved wall? This game looks so amazing and Nex try to take your time and make this a good contender for Hack of The Year!!

Nex

formerly known as _Nex_
Years
That last shot looks interesting! Is that an engraved wall? This game looks so amazing and Nex try to take your time and make this a good contender for Hack of The Year!!
Yes its a wall engraved with a giratina head. Thank you very much, lets hope so ;).

Years
It's awesome to see another Austrian person on here. Your hack looks very promising and I'm looking forward to play it. I'm also planning on making my own Pokémon fan game (via Pokémon Essentials), but I'm still in the progress of planning the game. ^^

Nex

formerly known as _Nex_
Years
This is a hard thing for me to admit but I cancelled this hack and actually even left romhacking, however I will make a series of videos showcasing various things that I worked on.

Back