• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mirage Hacking Productions

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
if anyone wants to help me, please VM me, or add me on my MSN.
Thanks.
I'll add you on msn C:
Please add me in MSN Mirage members. I'm going to use this email so that I can contact you all easier and we can talk easier too. :3

[email protected]

Be sure to add it! :D

Sure C:
What happened to your previous one? o:
Oh, and I have exams in two weeks, that leaves about one week of time for hacking D: If you need any scripts, don't hesitate (unless I do XD).
Nosman's hack looks awesome BTW :D

And congrats Flandre.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
My previous one still exist. But there are many contacts added there. Personal and social ones~

I wanna organize but I just can't. D:

So I decided to have a personal MHP email. XD

vietazn654

A sound soul dwells within me
Years
Only a member? I gotta upgrade! xD And yeah--ask me if you need help with scripting, or request a script. =3

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
Don't worry. As what as I have said. Ranks don't matter but faith with one another does! :D

Alignment

Revered with the stars
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
I keep the thread active :D
btw Buster when you get on PM me I've finished the sprite :D
Welcome to the team TST :D

How many more members till we're full? We've got quite the few already :D

@faline- could you re-add me? I can't add ppl for some reason :S
More importantly, didn't I get accepted for scripting as well?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
Great. Let me open it then. :3

Any news about your hacks guys? ;O

Edit: I didn't see Alignment's post since it was in page 1.

I forgot. Let me update the team thread. ^^;

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
That's good to know. If you need beta testers. Just PM any of our beta testers and I'm sure they'll be honored to beta test for you~ C:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Sure I'll help out. /too lazy to PM you do it :P

Yay I'm a senior member :D
I'm pretty sure it has to do with the date you joined :)

EDIT: For the Hoshipon and you wanted, Buster, does it have seperate arms? I can't tell the picture it too blurry D:
no, the arms and legs should be connected to the body.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Can you get me a bigger picture? Preferably clearer. I've got the arms attached and everything, but I need to see hpw the legs would look like :)

Sure. Not too much, I hope?
do the same thing with the patapon sprite you made the last time, for the both arms and legs.

solspear

PKMN Trainer Kame
Years
Lolz, sup guys, i haven't been too active these past days because i was busy with visiting stuff, i am on vacation, so why not xD

but i did get to finish whirlgons evo xD i think im gonna call him Dorapool

here is the picture..
whirlgonevolution.png

i wonder if its a little small compared to the evolution of blaroot...
he is taller tho.. and his third evo will be bigger then blaroots third, so i hope that thatll even it all out :)
Lol, and the connection at this internet cafe is so slow xD
so i probably won't be producin too much this week; nor the next..
i will be giving in a lot of drawn stuff tho, so if the other spriters are bored, or inspirationless they can do a bit of spritin as well ;D

oh and, buster, good luck with the patapon project ;D if you want, i can refine some of the sprites, or draw some concepts.. but i really cant sprite alot on this crappy comp xD and there are burnouts once every day, so i can't spend too long doing them either, or it may crash, if you save the sprite, itll get wiped away, cuz you can't save things on this comp; sorreh mate xD

Ki77y666

I'm with stupid ^
Years
Lolz, sup guys, i haven't been too active these past days because i was busy with visiting stuff, i am on vacation, so why not xD

here is the picture..
whirlgonevolution.png

he is taller tho.. and his third evo will be bigger then blaroots third, so i hope that thatll even it all out :)
i will be giving in a lot of drawn stuff tho, so if the other spriters are bored, or inspirationless they can do a bit of spritin as well ;D

oh and, buster, good luck with the patapon project ;D if you want, i can refine some of the sprites, or draw some concepts.. but i really cant sprite alot on this crappy comp xD and there are burnouts once every day, so i can't spend too long doing them either, or it may crash, if you save the sprite, itll get wiped away, cuz you can't save things on this comp; sorreh mate xD
That is actually really good one of the best I have seen. I hope to see more soon.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
Hi solspear. Good thing you informed us why you're going to be inactive at times. Well then, Goodluck. Hope you recover soon. XD

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Hey everyone, just here to say that I think I might be inactive for a while. Anyways, I can also be a mapper, tile inserter, and beta tester. :P

Just sayin' if someone wants some help.

vietazn654

A sound soul dwells within me
Years

here is the picture..
whirlgonevolution.png

These are really good. ^_^ And hope you can be active sometime. I'm gonna be inactive in a while also x[ Because of vacation... xD

Back