• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Eclipse Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Are you open to other Pokemon type changes? If yes, then I'd like to suggest:
Lilligant and Bellossom - Grass/Fairy
Granbull - Fairy/Dark
Golduck - Water/Psychic
Masquerain - Bug/Water
Arbok and Seviper - Poison/Dark
The Goomy line - Dragon/Poison

I'm liking the Bellossom, Granbull, Golduck, Seviper and Goomy line changes, along with others such as Electric/Dark Luxray and Fire/Ghost Ninetales. However as I said in one of my previous posts I'm not planning on making any type changes, so for now custom mega evolutions for Luxray, Granbull etc. are more likely, though that won't be anytime soon.

I've been making a lot of progress lately so here are a few screenshots. First are screenshots of Iris Town, where the second gym is. Something unusual is happening when you first get there, which requires you to head to Crysta Cave.

4A6KANz.png
AtiqRYB.png

After getting the second badge, two routes and a cave later, Regalia City! Regalia City is home to the Astral Tower, where divinations are made by the Oracle. Regalia Gym is Fighting type, and all the battles taking place there are Double Battles.

pTMXNV4.png
PpKmCuS.png

wrAk2IB.png
Cb8nYiy.png

trenhoj

The Pikadex Gym leader and shiny hunter
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 5, 2019
Looks awesome. I love the graphics and tell me if I can help somehow.

RuFF

Hope you're having a RuFF day!
Years
New ways of finding Wild Pokemon?

wxP5BAj.png
DVnui5D.png

And also, do wild pokemons appear again in the trash cans (or what ever they are)? Or they just appear once?

This hack looks good. Can't wait to play it :) .

Jukai

JET DINO, YEAH
Years
You get to choose one of the Kalos starters early in the game, and the rest are obtainable either by events or rare encounters in routes.

And here's another screenshot, Sylph Meadows:

DVnui5D.png
I need to check this thread more often.. Really, these screens are top-tier. Keep it up, man!

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
New ways of finding Wild Pokemon?

And also, do wild pokemons appear again in the trash cans (or what ever they are)? Or they just appear once?

This hack looks good. Can't wait to play it :) .

The first time you look in a trash can, there's a 100% chance of a wild battle, and afterwards there's only a 10% chance. You can also find wild certain wild Pokémon by walking on the flowers, but only in Sylph Meadows, and by walking on sand in some routes. I might make a more detailed post on the different ways of Pokémon encounters in the future.

I did work on the Town Map today, here it is, the Soala region!

Vix6s0o.png

Years
  • Age 27
  • OH
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
Christos I love all the work you've been putting in lately. You're really making the game come alive.

Vix6s0o.png

Very nice. Those city and dungeon tiles are my favorite part, they suit the map.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
Are the white circles dungeons? If so that seems like a lot, considering they're on nearly every route. Regardless, this hack really looks stunning, the best I've seen in a long time. Good luck, I can't wait to play it!

Sirfetch’d

You get to choose one of the Kalos starters early in the game, and the rest are obtainable either by events or rare encounters in routes.

And here's another screenshot, Sylph Meadows:

DVnui5D.png

JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS THAT BUG CATCHER IS ME B]

I've already said it on skype but this hack looks amazing and I can't wait to play n_n Keep up the good work Spheal!

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Are the white circles dungeons? If so that seems like a lot, considering they're on nearly every route. Regardless, this hack really looks stunning, the best I've seen in a long time. Good luck, I can't wait to play it!

Yes, but for example the three circles in the middle are all for Oracle Forest, which is pretty big and divided into West, North and South. There's a circle for each of its entrances.

Will this have all mega pokemon

maybe

I haven't posted about the new Headbutt Trees yet so I'll just post about all the new wild Pokémon encounter ways in this post. Some routes will have one or two Headbutt Trees, as seen below, and these trees will contain rare Pokémon not found anywhere else, usually unique to each route. Wild Pokémon can also be found on the sands of certain seaside routes. The icons are examples of Pokémon you may encounter.

Headbutt

204.png
190.png
127.png
214.png

ZacIU11.png
UOHvXmx.png

Sand

341.png
090.png
278.png
692.png

zUkhGMk.png
78FYSm6.png

Rock Smash

222.png
557.png
688.png
246.png

dYDZKKh.png
TTOlTGW.png

Flowers

669.png
192.png
015.png
267.png

CQEZv90.png
NNOj5hf.png

Other

438.png
568.png
590.png
143.png

euNWSEI.png
wxP5BAj.png

Link4799

Gage Linkous
Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2016
One thing that really catches my eye, this game is beautiful! The tiles are so vibrant its amazing. Side note, I noticed your OW sprite is almost identical to Dark Rising 2, just an FYI. I'm not complaining I love the trainer sprites. Just thought ya would wanna know. I'm glad to see the hack is still progressing! Lol and btw... How is snorlax's fatass gonna just hang out in a tree? XD seems a little odd envisioning a tiny little tree with Snorlax balanced on it xD

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
One thing that really catches my eye, this game is beautiful! The tiles are so vibrant its amazing. Side note, I noticed your OW sprite is almost identical to Dark Rising 2, just an FYI. I'm not complaining I love the trainer sprites. Just thought ya would wanna know. I'm glad to see the hack is still progressing! Lol and btw... How is snorlax's fatass gonna just hang out in a tree? XD seems a little odd envisioning a tiny little tree with Snorlax balanced on it xD

I've been using that overworld sprite for my previous hack which was before even Dark Rising was out, I can see the similarity but I'm pretty happy with it so I'm not planning to change it. And no, Snorlax will not be hanging from a tree. :p It's in the "Other" category, and there's no screenshot of it. Snorlax is found just like in older generations, sleeping in the way of something. Bonsly is found in a similar way to Sudowoodo in Gen 2, Foongus as a "fake" PokéBall item in wild grass, and more. I didn't include a screenshot of Snorlax and Amoongus as I posted two screenshots for each category, but here's one for Snorlax, to avoid confusion. :p

qQcyyjc.png

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 26, 2020
Really looking forward to this hack; looks amazing! I won't ask when you think it'll be ready, just keep going until you think it's right!

Raiimeister

Hear Me Roar!
Years
I've just notice this hack and it seems pretty good. catchy title and i love the badass Darkraiimeister titlescreen. is there something pencil related stuff on Lapis Village? no biggie though, i just wondered x] i'll surely play this when a release comes out : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back