Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.

TrollandToad.com

Old July 24th, 2017 (11:22 AM).
Banned

Nature: Lonely
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Piii View Post
    That's okay, we don't have to debate on this.

The Pokemon anime is going to have to come to a end soon, and when it does happen i hope it will have Ash meeting up with Misty again.
    I respect your opinion. For me it would be either of the first three female companions. My opinion of course.

Relevant Advertising!

Old July 24th, 2017 (4:36 PM).

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Alexander18 View Post
      I respect your opinion. For me it would be either of the first three female companions. My opinion of course.
      Your right. It could be either one of Ash's past female companions.
      Old August 14th, 2017 (11:01 AM).

I like the idea of all villains grouping together under giovanni and the protagonists and rivals from each region try to stop them. Like may and drew go after team aqua and magma, dawn, zoey and paul go after team galactic and so on. They all reunite and find out that there is much more to the villains' plans than they were thinking. Together in the last episode they destroy giovanni's base and save the earth from destruction for a long time to come
        Old August 14th, 2017 (1:03 PM).

Quote:
          Originally Posted by ashndawn View Post
          I like the idea of all villains grouping together under giovanni and the protagonists and rivals from each region try to stop them. Like may and drew go after team aqua and magma, dawn, zoey and paul go after team galactic and so on. They all reunite and find out that there is much more to the villains' plans than they were thinking. Together in the last episode they destroy giovanni's base and save the earth from destruction for a long time to come
          There's a slight problem with that idea (even though I kinda like it): Cyrus is dead due to interdimensional collapse, and Lysandre's most likely atomized by 100% Zygarde. and Maxie and Archie gave up on their goals anyways, so the only villains still around who MIGHT side with Giovanni is Ghetsis Harmonia, Guzma, and possibly Lusamine, and even there, considering Ghetsis last we saw of him got arrested by Looker, he's probably not going to be joining Giovanni any time soon unless Giovanni recruits him by releasing him via bail.
          Old August 14th, 2017 (1:40 PM).
          Fighting a bigger fight

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Frozocrone View Post
            How would I want it to end?

Right OK. He loses a league. Doesn't matter which league, just so long as he's never won a league.

He decides; "that's it. I give up". Throws his hat to the ground and enjoys time with his Pokémon. Doesn't enter any more leagues, just enjoys his life.

Shows over folks. No memories of past companions. No montage of almost victories or great moments. There will be too many at this point to fit them all in.

Doesn't matter if he's saved the world a bunch of times, his main goal of being a Pokémon master is never fulfilled after twentyish years of pent up frustration from being so close and yet so far.
            I thought about this and this is still I want it to end, a visible display of frustration and a sense of WTF we wasted all that time.

Honestly though? I think we'll get confirmation that along the way Ash came to appreciate all of the Pokemon and changed goals while on his journey.

It will be left open ended on what it means to truly be a Pokemon master as Ash continues on to his next adventure.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6300-2045-4545
            Old August 16th, 2017 (6:56 AM).

Nature: Quiet
              What would be epic would be after Ash beats the elite four and becomes a league champion (well, if he ever does), he hears about a really strong trainer on top of Mt. Silver. So, after saying goodbye to all of his friends up to that point, he heads up Mt. Silver and sees a man standing there.
              "I've been waiting a long time for you...son."
              But then someone confuses Red with Ash *Screams and won't stop*
              Here's a link to my website: http://randomnerdstuff.weebly.com/
              Old September 1st, 2017 (3:23 AM). Edited September 2nd, 2017 by Kostas.
              The best Beta Tester for everyone!

Nature: Careful
                Well, I think that a Final League should be held in Kanto, and Ash Charizard returns, and all the main characters participate in it. The Final battle should be between Ash and Gary. Ash wins the league and he has to battle all the Games Heros&Heroines(Like Red, Green, Gold) and Ash also wins that with the Final Battle with Red. After that the original Theme Song of Pokemon plays with the Flashback of Ash journey's main events.

And for winning the league, he gets the tittle of Pokemon Master.

Hacks that I Support:-
                Pokemon U-X(Coming Soon)
                Pokemon Ash Gray
                Pokemon Platinum Red
                Pokemon Liquid Crystal
                Pokemon Light Platinum
                Pokemon Glazed
                Pokemon Dark Rising Series
                Pokemon Theta Emerald EX
                Pokemon Fire Red 721
                And many more.....

A small hack by me:-
                Indian Pokemon Fire Red
                Old September 1st, 2017 (3:42 AM).

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Hackode007 View Post
                  Well, I think that a Final League should be held in Kanto, and Ash Charizard returns, and all the main characters participate in it. The Final battle should be between Ash and Gary. Ash wins the league and he has to battle all the Games Heros&Heroines(Like Red, Green, Gold) and Ash also wins that with the Final Battle with Red. After that the original Theme Song of Pokemon plays with the Flashback of Ash journey's main events.
                  That's a good idea, but there's one slight problem: Ash and Gary already had their final battle back in Johto, and afterwards they buried the hatchet, so there really won't be a point to Gary being the final battle.
                  Old September 2nd, 2017 (2:10 AM).
                  just a miserable pile of secrets

Nature: Careful
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by weedle_mchairybug View Post
                    That's a good idea, but there's one slight problem: Ash and Gary already had their final battle back in Johto, and afterwards they buried the hatchet, so there really won't be a point to Gary being the final battle.
                    I think it'd be best for him to fight some of the completely OP trainers he'd been forced to match up with over the years. *COUGH*TOBIAS*COUGH*

But most of all I want to see a rematch with Ritchie, Harrison, Paul, Sawyer and Alian...
                    Old September 5th, 2017 (4:54 PM).

I am very picky when it comes to the end of the anime because as 'stale' as it may have gotten, Ash will always be one of my favorite characters and I already consider him close to a Pokemon master because of all the scenarios he has been through in each region. He has basically saved the world up to this point.
                      As for how I want it to end, I ideally want a last couple seasons with Ash revisiting each region and winning all the leagues. I want him to become an undisputed world champion by beating everyone he ever lost to along the way. Very unlikely, I know but I need Ash to end on a high no matter how far away that is.

Quick Reply