• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How do I get into Goldenrod radio tower?

Years
I have defeated all the gym leaders up to Pryce, and received the call from Professor Elm, and Team Rocket have taken over Goldenrod, but I have no idea what to do now. I looked it up, and from what I can gather, there's supposed to be a Team Rocket grunt in the magnet train station, but I can't see anyone there except a guard telling me that the train isn't there and he should carry the passengers on his back. Please help meeeeeeeeeeeee!

Years
some answer that I looked up said:
Try going into the underground subway.
You should see a lone person that's dressed up as a Rocket Grunt. He actually helps you out by disguising you as a Rocket Grunt, so you can gain access to the Radio Tower floors.

it's really odd that you haven't seen the grunt considering he's supposed to be there.

Back