• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Anime You're Currently Watching?

Years
Magic fox-kun u disappoint me. ;_______; chuckles-san too.
HxH = best shonen after Wan Piss. ;[

Either way, I finished Elfen Lied today. And saw Little Witch Acdemia. Former was a massive dissappointment. LWA was amazing and, for the lack of a better term, magical. <3 LWA had amazing animation. Was a visual treat. And super family friendly. <3

Last edited:

Outlier

I finally got into Bleach the other day and I am loving it. I think I've grown to love every character they've introduced so far except for Rukia, who seems to be annoyingly useless for a Soul Reaper. I'm only up to the part where they finally rescue her and she decides to stay in the Soul Society. What a ***** (kidding). I know she got her powers taken away but there was a point where she literally had to be carried around and couldn't even walk on her own let alone defend herself. Perhaps she will become more than a damsel in distress as the story progresses but so far I'm not impressed with her.

^ No spoilers please I really don't want you to tell me how she turns out, I'll find out for myself soon enough {XD}

Years
I'm currently watching

Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai
NouCome
Naruto Shippuden
One Piece (I started watching to help me out with an RP I joined haha)
Deadman Wonderland (although it's on hold)
Steins;gate (Only watched the first episode but it was good so I want to pick it back up).

There are plenty of anime I intend to watch both new and old too but haven't started yet.

Outlier

@Introvert - just saying, Bleach starts to do downhill after that first arc. FAST.

So I've heard :)

I got a question. I have a list containing all of the filler arcs so I know which episodes I can skip. The Bount arc is meant to span over episodes 64-108 right? So how come in episode 109 they are still mentioning the bounts and something about Ichigo losing his powers? I thought episodes 64-108 were non-canon. Am I missing something here?

Years
@Introvert - It has been YEARS since I last saw Bleach so I've forgotten most of it haha. But I can only assume that's due to in-canon filler. Series often do that so that even the fillers have some connection to the overall story and don't feel like useless additions. Some dialogues/references in canon episodes hence end up being filler, as a result.

One Piece is a great example - it rarely does filler arcs but it, MOST of the times, extend canon parts by adding filler in between. Sort of different from what Bleach does, yeah, but it's adding filler dialogue/references basically so that's similar.

I've requested my anime site to upload the newest Gintama movie. Hopefully I'll be able to watch it soon.

Years
Magi: Kingdom of Magic and Kuroko no Basket season 2. Ahh gimme more, gimme more! I should probably rewatch Steins;Gate sometime as well since I started skimming by episode 12. xD;;;

CrimsonFlames

Bye-Beeeeeee!
Years
Still Katekyo Hitman Reborn... now on episode 91! :D
I've seen this arc on T.V before but I like to watch it all over again. :D
Byakuran is sooooo annoying! >:(

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Skipping Bleach filler is silly, some of the best stuff in the series was filler. All of the canon material after the first 3 series was average at best thanks to Ichigo's 350 chapter CRAWLING phase.

Away from airing things I'm currently watching the 1999 HxH series and Ie Naki Ko.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Ehh not much at the moment.

Started watching Black Butler. Got back into Naruto. Reruns of Fairy Tail and One Piece. Also, Bleach on occasion. Air Gear as well.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I'm currently watching SAO... well, at least I'm trying to. xD It's a really interesting anime, and in my opinion, the art style is simply fantastic. When I'm done with this, I may watch Fruits Basket.

Tsuyuri

Kumin Tsuyuri
Years
I'm currently watching Date a Live, Kyoukai no Kanata and Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shi-tai! Ren.
I'll definitely watch more anime. :D

Years
I'm currently watching Welcome to the NHK, and it's kind of funny when I think about that I just finished Princess Jellyfish before watching this. Both deal with NEETs, so maybe it's a sign of the future in store for me. :x

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Kill la Kill ... ep. 9 :D Enjoying it a lot so far!
Haven't really watched any new animes lately. This is a first one in maybe 3-4 months.

Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Sep 11, 2017
Right now I'm actively watching Toradora, although I have also started Hetalia: Axis Powers and Ouran High School Host Club. I started Inuyasha too but gave it up because of school and then forgot to go back to it.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Just finished watching Toradora! Definitely wasn't a fan of how Minorin got the shove. But eh, it was really enjoyable for the most part. Must watch for romance enthusiasts. Also watched Bleach Memories of Nobody. Great movie. Especially for a shounen movie.

Years
I recently finished Hetalia: Axis Powers, which was an amusing fun ride that would offend many. I've started watching One Piece (amusing and fun), that one currently airing sister-centric anime with the long name (confusing and awkward), and Genshiken Nidaime (wonderful fun to see it animated as a fan of the manga pre- and post-reboot, despite having skipped the anime portions between the first season and this, the third full TV season). I also have been watching Pokemon BW S2 (just watched the finale episode in the English dub for the second time in a row), Soul Eater (nearing the end of the anime, it's been amusing so far, but it's starting to get convoluted and rushed), and the Pokemon XY New Year's Special (basically a clip show). Including all of these, on deck are more episodes of SAO and Naruto, as well as starting into Shippuden and Space Dandy since Toonami is done with their anime movie month now. Speaking of that, I've yet to watch any of those four movies. I'll probably start into those soon, too. And Log Horizon as well.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
I am correctly watching Dragonball z and almost watched 80 episodes. Looking forward for more episodes. Actually i already have watched dragonball z completely but i forgot it cause i watched when i was a kid. almost 12 or 11. And its my first anime ever.

Back