• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Cloud White 2: ( Ver.279: 03/24/2020)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 12, 2017
I am lost at eterna city, after I beat the team rocket grunt and his friend, I'm supposed to go to a warehouse but I don't know where that is and the guide is in french please help

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
NEW RELEASE AVAILABLE (v.163)
Changelog:

Spoiler:

If there is a bug due to these edit. Please report it as soon as possible because I'll do a little break on Rom hacking soon.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 11, 2017
I think I am stuck, I finish the arc and caught Xerneas. They said my next move is to go to the pokemon league, however I am missing the 4th badge? Wherever the electric type leader is I cannot battle him I think that is the spot I did too soon. His npc just says "ok maybe later" Help?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 4, 2017
I found some bugs
first all Town are named with Pallet town
the pokemon from gen4 and higher have the same sound
the Labo has graphic bugs if u enter the labo or the Pokecenter
and the level from the pokemon are boosted example Onix 22 and after that came a lvl 10 pokemon thats to easy
and the bug with dying is not fixed

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 14, 2017
My emulator inst auto patching the UPS file. Any toughts? (I'am using Squirrels ROM, and auto UPS patching is turned on)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 28, 2024
does this hack contain real mega evolution or is it the fake permanent stuff?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 12, 2017
I can't access route 212 to go to pastoria city. How do I get there? I just escaped from the Galactic Veilstone building

Years
IMG_2409_zps6wzqxqth.png

Photobucket has blocked your images because their view count is too high; I strongly recommend rehosting them to imgur.com instead. At the moment, your thread is violating the ROM Hacks Studio rules as the first post has no valid screenshots due to this issue.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
When will next update be released @shogun? That killer bug where u die and are stuck in the corner of some room is making this unplayable! When will it be fixed? Cheers

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Dec 2, 2017
Please help..... How can i go to canalave city in pokemon cloud white 2........
Help me with direction

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 29, 2019
I can't see my character. I left pastoria city to the west where team Saturn is with xerneas. You have to fight those guys, but after i defeated 1 my screen moved to te right while the other guy started talking to me. After i defeated both of them it stopped. Now i can walk without seeing my character.

Back