• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wymsical

V.S. The Wymsical Champion
Years
LOL, Go miley?? (Miley Cyrus?? o.O) lol

I'd also like to thank everyone who voted for me, I didn't think I'd be so good so quick. lol. I still have to work on typos tho, I type so fast and I don't revise that a lot of the time my posts have seriously crappy typos in them. lol xD

Oh, and also.... STOP VOTING FOR VEGETA$$ :P

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Everyone give a congratulatory high five to miley810, who finished Legendary Rebels and is starting a sequel!

*HIGH FIVE!*

That's awesome. I love to read RPs that have finished. I think I've read the ending of Pokémon Odyssey at least three times now. I always cry when Supervegeta's character is at Neptune's grave ^^; ehm, anywhooo..

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022

That's awesome. I love to read RPs that have finished. I think I've read the ending of Pokémon Odyssey at least three times now. I always cry when Supervegeta's character is at Neptune's grave ^^; ehm, anywhooo..

Aww...wow. That's actually very flattering RHCP! Thank you very much! xD

Again, congratulations to miley! Great job! Better make the sequel TWICE as great!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Aww...wow. That's actually very flattering RHCP! Thank you very much! xD

Again, congratulations to miley! Great job! Better make the sequel TWICE as great!

^^ yeah well... to create a great story is a big motivation for RPing.

And don't put pressure on her ;) but of course the sequel will be good!

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
LOL, Go miley?? (Miley Cyrus?? o.O) lol

OMG, I was going to make the same hideously stupid pun! xD

I . . . I actually haven't really read any RPs that have finished . . . or, really that many at all, lol. Perhaps I'll go read Odyssey later? :P
Anyways, congrats miley person! xD

I wonder if any of my RPs will even come close to finishing . . . my other three didn't, lol. The first one . . . made it the farthest. The other two completely and utterly sucked, my most recent mainly because I opened it during the summer and couldn't really GM very well :/

Last day of voting in the RPAs~!

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
WHY CONGRATS MILEY. Third RP to be finished this year ;)

Also thanks to everybody who voted for me. I'm really glad people think I deserve an award like that 8D

Hopefully the Percy Jackson RP will finish... I would definitely love to see that! :DDD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
On a completely unrelated note: how do you guys feel about roleplaying in existing (canon) regions VS new, made up regions or areas? Most RPs now seem to be set in made up settings.

Myself, I like the existing settings because I can plan ahead and picture things better in my head ^^ But I guess a lot of you are tired of the same old places? Unova and Sinnoh still aren't used much, though.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
That really depends on the RP itself. If the RP is centered around something to do with traditional trainer RPs, I'd take existing regions any day. They are easily understood, and people identify with how they look because of familiarity.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
I honestly don't care all that much. xD But yeah I'd have to say I slightly prefer the original places.

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016
It can really go either way, but I do like the original regions for nostalgic purposes, and because some of them are really cool (i.e. Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn.) and the plot would have to be something fresh. If I were to do a plain journey RP, like as plain as white bread, then I would like an original region to RP in.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Aaaaaannndddddd the RPAs are closed! Thanks to everyone for voting, hopefully I should have been tallied and up and emblems out within the week. HOPEFULLY says the lazy mod.

Wymsical

V.S. The Wymsical Champion
Years

OMG, I was going to make the same hideously stupid pun! xD

lol xD. Stupid mistake, boi. Stealing my pun and making it crappy would just get you beat up. Coming from me, the pun is freaking awesome! :P

Also thanks to everybody who voted for me. I'm really glad people think I deserve an award like that 8D

Hopefully the Percy Jackson RP will finish... I would definitely love to see that! :DDD

LOL, You're like thirteen years old and you RP great, sure ya do kid. :P

Ya, this has gotta be one of the best RPs in the corner, I will so not let it die. :)

Aaaaaannndddddd the RPAs are closed! Thanks to everyone for voting, hopefully I should have been tallied and up and emblems out within the week. HOPEFULLY says the lazy mod.

I already tallied the votes and I WON FOR BEST ROOKIE ROLEPLAYER! XD

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
lol xD. Stupid mistake, boi. Stealing my pun and making it crappy would just get you beat up. Coming from me, the pun is freaking awesome! :P

You lie. Completely. You actually manage to make Scrafty look bad.

LOL, You're like thirteen years old and you RP great, sure ya do kid. :P

Ya, this has gotta be one of the best RPs in the corner, I will so not let it die. :)

Nooooo, Samartha is now 14, I believe. I'm the 13 year old here~! :P I'm happy to give you some RP advice Mr. 19 year old, you could use it. xD :P

I already tallied the votes and I WON FOR BEST ROOKIE ROLEPLAYER! XD

Well I won teh Most Awesomesauce Ruler of the World award. Although, if I didn't, I'd kinda have to have you all, y'know, executed.

Okay, so I'm too lazy to count the votes, but I'm 99% sure that Supervegeta won Best Role-Player and I want to say that Percy Jackson: War of the Gods won Best Rookie Role-Play, but I'm not sure there, lol.

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
Anyone interested in a Skyrim/Elder Scrolls RP?

I would be, but I am curious as to how it would be run. Would you simulate the gameplay and experience or just use the setting to tell the story? Would it be open ended or be a relatively linear experience? Would there be designated classes or is there no commitment (like Skyrim)?

I'll probably join regardless, but I was just curious as to the structure hence the interrogation. I apologize if I just killed the buzz about it. I didn't mean to X_____X

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I think an Elder Scrolls RP would be set in that world and have those classes as well as an original, new story. But game mechanics... naah. I couldn't join a Skyrim RP :x Since I haven't played it. Oblivion I could maybe though. And Morrowind for sure <3

edit: omg, I'm only one post from 5000. Yeah yeah, post count isn't important, but that's pretty cool still ^^

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Scrafty?! Don't you talk about Scrafty like that! I just make him look more awesome, whereas you can't even deal with a sissy franchise like Kingdom Hearts. Laaaaame.

I know he's fourteen, I just say that for a laugh. But it's not like you'll ever live up to his or anybody else's level. You're still a n00b. LOLLOLOLOL.

LOL Executed? Awesomesauce? Y'know, I didn't think I'd have to bring this up, but your puns, jokes, remarks and annoying gestures are just lame. :P

On another completely different less-lame matter, wtf is Skyrim? :P

Nakuzami is cool. Go cool yourself down as well, please.

If that wasn't a joke and you really don't know what Skyrim is, take a break from PC and go visit the rest of the Internet for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back